Kids Alive International is a Christian
organization serving vulnerable at-risk children in
multiple countries across the globe.
We are seeking a Director of Monthly and Annual Giving to design
and execute the strategic plans for monthly and annual
organizational giving and lead the Sponsorship team. They will
collaborate with marketing and communications teams and utilize a
multi-channel approach to create complementary communication
strategies, maximize team performance and increase
unrestricted financial support.
The successful candidate has proven abilities to sustain and
grow relationships. They have impeccable leadership and
communication skills which enable them to effectively lead and
collaborate with the Sponsorship team as well as cultivate support
from donors. They are highly skilled in data analysis,
long-range planning and the development of donor
As our Director of Monthly & Annual Giving, you
- Design and execute the strategic plans for monthly and annual
- Collaborate with marketing and communications team to create
complementary communication and engagement strategies
among different demographics.
- Utilize a multi-channel approach, including direct mail, email,
social media, and special events.
- Assist in the development and execution of funding campaigns,
proposals, and donor communication documents.
- Provide trend analysis and progress reports to the executive
- Evaluate monthly, quarterly, and annual results, shifting
strategies when necessary.
- Lead the drafting of collateral for monthly and annual donors
while partnering with marketing and communications staff
responsible for design.
- Lead the Sponsorship Team and co-manage an assistant who
provides support to cross-functional teams
A successful Director of Monthly & Annual
Giving will also bring:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in nonprofit fundraising and donor
- Experience managing annual giving program of $5 million or
- Experience working in collaboration with major gifts
- Data analysis, cost-benefit
analysis and revenue planning skills
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage direct reports and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, donor database systems,
and other business collaboration tools
- Full vaccination against COVID-19, or a willingness to get the
At Kids Alive International, it is important to have a
committed personal Christian faith in Jesus Christ and a heart for
serving children and families. We seek candidates
with alignment to the Bible, Christian theology,
faith, and practice, as well as our
organization’s mission, vision, and core values. Read
more about our core beliefs here: www.kidsalive.org/meet-kids-alive/about/what-we-believe/.
Kids Alive offers competitive pay and benefits including 403B
with employer contribution, great health and dental insurance from
day one, and an FSA. If you have the skills and
experience described here and are looking for a
challenging but rewarding work experience, we want to hear
from you. You will be asked to upload a cover letter or
resume. The application must be completed all at once. We hope it
will not take more than 30 minutes of your time.
For more information, please see our website: www.kidsalive.org/about.
Have questions? Reach out to Bill Dean,
Mobilization Coordinator: Bill.Dean@kidsalive.org.