Wounded Warrior Project’s (WWP) Livestream Fundraising Manager
is responsible for driving the revenue growth of the Stream to
Serve Team by leading and managing streaming-related fundraising
and stewardship activities for individuals, communities, corporate
supporters, and influencers. The Livestream Fundraising Manager
provides expertise and technical leadership and support for the
Stream to Serve team to maximize the return on investment and
advises leadership of development goals for long term strategy that
support the strategic plan and annual business plan for program
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive the growth of gross and net revenues for the Stream to
- Effectively articulate, verbally and in writing, WWP’s history,
mission, vision, and programs to potential funding sources.
- Provide leadership and management to the Stream to Serve
fundraising team members including selecting, developing, and
managing a highly functional team and ensuring high
- Develop and execute targeted cultivation efforts to build
relationships with a range of supporters, influencers and partners
in the livestreaming and gaming space.
- Present new funding opportunities to senior leadership for
consideration and approval.
- Develop social engagement strategy in conjunction with WWP’s
communications team for Twitter, Discord, Twitch and other
livestream and social platforms to help support the WWP
- Monitor campaign metrics to ensure drivers are being met.
Assess campaign and event outcomes, ROI, and constituent needs and
make recommendations to leadership and the broader team.
- Set measurable goals and continually track, evaluate, and
forecast influencer fundraising analytics.
- Attend industry events to grow support for WWP and increase
subject matter expertise in the livestreaming and gaming
- Work closely with internal teams such as Program Metrics,
Accounting, Communications. and Executive Team.
- Work in collaboration with the corporate team and marketing to
identify, cultivate and promote corporate fundraising.
- Develop and foster industry partnerships with livestream and
fundraising platforms and execute influencer and community driven
charity livestream events and campaigns.
- Provide monthly and quarterly revenue projections and
- Identify and communicate trends YOY with fundraising,
acquisition, and retention for campaigns, events, and the overall
WWP streaming community.
- Initiate ongoing improvements with reporting and system
enhancements with appropriate teams.
- Communicate status of projects, findings, and trends to
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Digital and social media strategy experience.
- Experience running a streaming social community and current
associations with the streaming community and developers.
- Strong knowledge base of major livestream platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively delegate, monitor workload
and analyze work processes and metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, coach and work alongside the
Stream to Serve team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Demonstrated
ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities and meet
deadlines. Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize,
delegate, and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and
- Demonstrated understanding of Wounded Warrior Project and its
mission, values, programs, and services, and the impact of these
programs and services on wounded warriors and their families.
- Demonstrated understanding of military service organizations
(MSOs) and veteran service organizations (VSOs).
- Strong business acumen with the ability to monitor, compile,
and analyze data to guide decision making.
- Effective interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to develop
and maintain professional relationships and build successful and
- Ability to communicate technical information and requirements
to teammates and leadership.
- High energy level. Self- starter; willing to take
- Demonstrated computer proficiency using Microsoft Office, e.g.,
Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Unequivocal commitment to the highest standards of personal and
business ethics and conduct.
- Mission-driven, guided by core values, and a pleasure to work
- Three years of leadership experience.
- Two years of experience managing streamers, influencers, or
related content creators.
- Two years of experience in developing and executing livestream
- Nonprofit fundraising experience.
- Two years of experience building a team and strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree. Equivalent combination of applicable
education, training, certification, and experience may be
considered in lieu of degree.
- Valid government-issued driver’s license.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- General office environment: temperature controlled.
- Up to 50% travel.