The Individual Giving Officer provides strategic leadership to
grow unrestricted individual donor support for DAP Health. The
Individual Giving Officer (IGO) is responsible for the
identification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of
donors and prospects capable of making annual gifts of $1,500 to
$25,000. The IGO leads two giving programs: Partners for Life and
The Impact Program.
The IGO is passionate about and talented in identifying,
cultivating and securing new donors, has strong interpersonal
skills, program management experience and the ability to work
cross-functionally with multiple departments to build strategic
fundraising plans and solicitations. In addition, for all
positions, DAP Health expects employees to have an interest in and
commitment to the mission and core values of DAP Health, including
its beliefs in diversity, equity, access, and inclusion.
- Develop and manage DAP Health’s individual gifts strategy: the
IMPACT and Partners for Life programs.
- Responsible for cultivating new individual giving prospects and
building and managing a portfolio of at least seventy-five
individual donors and prospects capable of giving $1,500 or more
- Develop appropriate stewardship and solicitation
- Develop long-term fundraising goals for growth of multi-year
pledges and donors, along with specific action plans and strategies
for achieving these goals.
- Work closely with the Director of Development to manage
prospecting, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of Partners
for Life and IMPACT Program.
- Track and document donor prospecting, fundraising, and
commitment activity with an eye toward continual growth and
improvement, including monitoring individual and multi-year gifts
program ROI and retention rates.
- Produce tracking reports as needed using the donor
IMPACT Program Essential Functions
- A top priority of this position is to lead DAP’s adoption and
implementation of the IMPACT Program fundraising model ;
- Serve as lead of the IMPACT Program Cultivation Team, including
recruitment and meaningful engagement of team members;
- Recruit Ambassadors to lead DAP IMPACT Program tours;
- Regularly make phone calls and conduct face-to-face visits to
thank, update, cultivate and solicit donors, utilizing IMPACT
Program Gifts Success Metrics in order to build enduring
relationships which lead to multi-year pledges;
- Ensure that donor information is kept current and donor
interactions are consistently documented in database using specific
- Leads the planning and implementation of 2 IMPACT Program
solicitation events a year.
Partners for Life Essential Functions
- Leads the day-to-day administration of the Partners for Life
annual fund program in collaboration with the Director of
Development –and other members of the Resource Development
- Ensures dollars raised through Partners for Life grows year
over year per budget;
- Cultivates, solicits, and stewards Partners For Life donors
with the capacity to contribute $1,500 or more per year;
- Keeps Partners for Life members up to date on agency
achievements and engaged in mission.
- Spends time daily both face to face and by phone to steward and
- Collaborates with the Director of Development in the
fulfillment of events and activities associated with Partners for