Annual Fund Manager
- Third Street Alliance for Women & Children
- Pennsylvania, United States
- $40,000.00 - $50,000.00
- Closing date
- Jul 22, 2022
- Position Type
- Fundraising, Annual Fund, Direct Marketing, Donor Relations, Fundraising Administration, Membership, Other Fundraising, Special Events
- Education, Social Services
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Position Title: Manager, Annual Gifts
Reporting To: Director of Development
Employee Classification: Exempt
Salary: $45,000 - $50,000
Third Street Alliance for Women & Children is an Easton, PA based non-profit agency that provides homelessness prevention, shelter and homeless services to individuals and families in the Lehigh Valley. We also are home to The Learning Center at Third Street, an early childhood learning center which provides high-quality, affordable childcare to children ages six weeks to 12 years old.
Position Purpose: The Annual Gifts Manager will be responsible for helping to develop and execute annual fundraising plan with a focus on retention of current donors and growth of new donor base. This is a forward-facing position and requires someone who: possesses exceptional writing and interpersonal skills; has the ability to multi-task; is creative and has an entrepreneurial spirit; and is looking to make a positive impact on the community. A one-page writing sample must be submitted with application for consideration.
Essential Job Functions
- Annual Fund
- Create annual fund calendar to support the operational needs of the agency to include direct mail, electronic and event fundraising.
- Write appeals and other donor communications.
- Manage donor database including gift processing (entry, updates, and acknowledgement) and reporting.
- Build relationships with donors and conduct stewardship activities.
- Plan and manage donor outreach and acknowledgement events.
- Conduct prospect research.
- Participate with special projects as assigned.
- Develop calendar/strategy and maintain social media for agency working with program areas and management to identify appropriate content.
- Meet with donors to provide updates on agency achievements.
- Organize and conduct presentations to community and civic groups on behalf of the agency.
Qualifications to Perform the Job Successfully:
- A four-year degree from an accredited college.
- Two years’ experience fundraising experience, including face to face asks.
- Experience working or volunteering in non-profit organizations.
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to building relationships within the organization and in the community.
- Superior technology skills (MS Office, Internet, social media platforms, database applications)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, setting priorities and developing a work schedule.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Strict confidentiality in performing the duties will be maintained.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Usually work a standard work week.
- May be required to work evenings or weekends during special events.
- Will work in an office environment, thus long hours spend sitting and using the computer and office equipment requiring attention to detail.
- Will have to do some lifting of supplies and materials from time to time.
- Will meet with others on a regular basis and deal with a wide variety of people.
- There are deadlines associated with this position.
Third Street Alliance is an equal opportunity employer, and it is our policy that employees and applicants will not be subjected to unlawful discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert