Position Title: Manager, Annual Gifts
Reporting To: Director of Development
Employee Classification: Exempt
Salary: $45,000 - $50,000
Third Street Alliance for Women & Children is an Easton, PA
based non-profit agency that provides homelessness prevention,
shelter and homeless services to individuals and families in the
Lehigh Valley. We also are home to The Learning Center at Third
Street, an early childhood learning center which provides
high-quality, affordable childcare to children ages six weeks to 12
Position Purpose: The Annual Gifts Manager will
be responsible for helping to develop and execute annual
fundraising plan with a focus on retention of current donors and
growth of new donor base. This is a forward-facing position and
requires someone who: possesses exceptional writing and
interpersonal skills; has the ability to multi-task; is creative
and has an entrepreneurial spirit; and is looking to make a
positive impact on the community. A one-page writing sample must be
submitted with application for consideration.
Essential Job Functions
- Annual Fund
- Create annual fund calendar to support the operational needs of
the agency to include direct mail, electronic and event
- Write appeals and other donor communications.
- Manage donor database including gift processing (entry,
updates, and acknowledgement) and reporting.
- Build relationships with donors and conduct stewardship
- Plan and manage donor outreach and acknowledgement events.
- Conduct prospect research.
- Participate with special projects as assigned.
- Develop calendar/strategy and maintain social media for agency
working with program areas and management to identify appropriate
- Meet with donors to provide updates on agency
- Organize and conduct presentations to community and civic
groups on behalf of the agency.
Qualifications to Perform the Job
- A four-year degree from an accredited college.
- Two years’ experience fundraising experience, including face to
- Experience working or volunteering in non-profit
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to building
relationships within the organization and in the community.
- Superior technology skills (MS Office, Internet, social media
platforms, database applications)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, setting
priorities and developing a work schedule.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Strict confidentiality in performing the duties will be
Physical Requirements and Working
- Usually work a standard work week.
- May be required to work evenings or weekends during special
- Will work in an office environment, thus long hours spend
sitting and using the computer and office equipment requiring
attention to detail.
- Will have to do some lifting of supplies and materials from
time to time.
- Will meet with others on a regular basis and deal with a wide
variety of people.
- There are deadlines associated with this position.
Third Street Alliance is an equal opportunity employer, and it
is our policy that employees and applicants will not be subjected
to unlawful discrimination or harassment based on race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic
information, protected veteran’s status or any other characteristic
protected by law.