We are currently seeking a highly organized, data-driven, and
project management focused individual to join our Integrated
Fundraising team as Campaign Manager, Direct Response TV and Radio.
This position manages and oversee the execution of campaigns
and day to day operations of DRTV and Radio channels to drive new
donors and sustainers to directly support our fundraising goals
at The Fellowship.
Key components of the role include:
- Budget and Strategy: Work with Sr.
Manager to establish budgets and strategies for Radio and DRTV to
ensure media and testing recommendations are effective in meeting
- Project Management: Maintain production
trackers and calendars for all creative; new campaigns, testing,
managing approval processes from conception to completion.
- Reporting and Analytics: Review reports
and QC’ing data between internal and external vendors; and work
closely with analytics team to ensure PowerBI reporting is accurate
- Collaborative engagement: Facilitate
communication between all internal and external vendors. Serve as a
resource for ad-hoc departmental projects to both internal and
external clients including internal (staff) and external
- Support and logistics: Provide logistical
support for DRTV and Radio channels by setting up meetings,
providing meeting notes/action items for follow-up, and tracking
expenses. Responsible for executing back-end set-up and
distribution of all campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have at least the following
experience and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree Marketing, Business or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role overseeing
direct response campaigns
- Experience in Radio and DRTV
Technical Knowledge/ Abilities:
- Intermediate to advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Office
applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and Internet
- Intermediate level proficiency using donor or customer
Soft Skills/Individual Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly
the ability to write effectively and concisely. Excellent
proofreading and editing skills. Excellent skills with
numbers and spreadsheets.
- Excellent customer service skills necessary to efficiently and
professionally interact with vendors and staff, including senior
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Ability to simultaneously manage high volume of multiple tasks
and projects with strict or competing deadlines.
Come and experience all that The
Fellowship offers, including the ability for you to make
an impact in a global nonprofit with collaborative team members,
professional growth opportunities and mission focused work.
We have great benefits, newly designed offices and are located on
Wacker Drive, across from the Chicago Riverwalk. Please submit
your resume and salary requirements.