The Director of Resource Development -
Operations is responsible for driving revenue in
partnership with the Senior Director, Resource Development by
focusing on the operations of resource development including
supporting new donor CRM implementation, honing fundraising
systems, managing a portfolio of annual and corporate donors and
launching a comprehensive annual giving and corporate giving
campaign. A clear focus on creative, dynamic, and innovative
fundraising methods is desired. This position will report to the
Senior Director of Resource Development and will act in a strategic
role as well as managing the systems required for a dynamic
- Mange a portfolio of annual donors and corporate donors
- Manage cultivation, stewardship, and solicitation of these
- Manage implementation and use of Donor CRM.
- Develop and manage annual giving and corporate giving
- Understand and align EOS resource development strategies and
- Stay abreast of latest fundraising systems and strategies that
will amplify the work of Resource Development at EOS.
- Establish and manage donor research strategies to increase the
overall donor portfolio.
- May perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent
of the position.
Must have demonstrated experience fundraising millions of
dollars or large portfolios. Must be in alignment with the
mission of EOS.
This position can be remote or if based locally to Seattle