World Wildlife Fund (WWF), one of the
world's leading conservation organizations, seeks a Digital
Marketing Systems Manager.
The Digital Marketing Systems Manager is
responsible for the implementation and configuration of WWF's
electronic Constituent Relationship Management (eCRM) system,
Engaging Networks. This position provides subject matter expertise
in how the platform operates and how it can be configured to meet
WWF's needs, overseeing and supporting digital capabilities that
improve the supporter experience, grow revenue, and increase
engagement. Working closely with IT and Analytics teams, the
manager oversees the WWF digital engagement tools that support
business users in Marketing and Membership to improve user
efficiency and cross-departmental alignment, and to establish
increasingly sophisticated configurations geared at personalizing
WWF's constituent journeys and interactions.
- Responsible for managing functional configurations within
the Engaging Networks eCRM that support implementation and delivery
of marketing and membership strategy.
- Collaborates closely with Marketing colleagues to ensure
best practices and configurations of email, marketing automations,
forms, and pages (including fundraising, advocacy, and
Peer-to-Peer) to ensure functionality and seamless data flows with
Blackbaud CRM, including:
- Building and managing templates
- Ensuring display of correct conditional content based on
audience segmentation and targets/profiles
- Monitoring email deployments and troubleshooting
- Managing reusable content, library items, and
- Creates standard operating procedures and workflows within
eCRM; produces and maintains WWF-specific resources and job aides
for marketers to handle day-to-day tasks effectively and
efficiently; provides staff training and onboarding beyond
EN-provided resources; documents business rules.
- In partnership with the Analytics team, supports the
definition of audience segmentation and profiles within
- Regularly audits components (such as pages, surveys,
templates, forms, library items, auto responders, profiles) to
ensure proper functionality, troubleshoot issues, implement/clean
up old code, retire old/unused components.
- Serves as Administrator for the connected payment processing
accounts (credit cards, PayPal, ACH, etc.), optimizing settings,
monitoring their operations, and troubleshooting as
- Ensures proper functioning of recurring gifts and
troubleshoots issues as they arise.
- Monitors transactions for fraud; implements anti-fraud
measures as necessary.
- Oversees workflow audits on a regular basis, gathering input
from system users to improve upon them.
- Manages external code repository and establishes workflows
- Works closely with eCRM & Integrations Administrator
- Resolve functional issues, including bugs found during
testing and quality assurance efforts
- Test upgrades of eCRM and assist as needed with upgrades of
- Rollout enhancements and security improvements as
- Support third party integrations with eCRM APIs
- Establish new data flows to/from eCRM when
- Manage user-defined code table within the eCRM
- Research/oversee cleanup of bad data that enters
- Monitor data syncs to ensure data passes properly to/from
eCRM and BBCRM
- Acts as the primary advocate of WWF's needs with Engaging
Networks by meeting regularly with eCRM client success manager,
owning WWF's list of requested improvements and enhancements and
identified bugs, and understanding eCRM roadmap.
- Manages new digital product features and enhancements from
concept to execution and support. Builds requirements and conducts
research, with an eye to scalability, to meet the organization's
revenue and fundraising needs, improve customer experience, and
- Liaises with external vendors/partners to facilitate eCRM
configurations for membership and marketing needs.
- Responsible for serving as the Marketing team's
representative on operational systems and data governance
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required,
advanced degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience and understanding of digital
fundraising platforms, applications, and integrations with
platforms such as Blackbaud CRM, Engaging Networks, Google Tag
Manager, Mobile Commons.
- A hunger to continue learning in the ever-changing digital
world, the ability to problem solve to overcome any challenge, a
passion for helping teammates succeed, and a strong desire to
support WWF's mission
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the
ability to adapt interpersonal and communication style to interact
effectively with a wide variety of people, as well as a passion for
clarity, transparency, and analysis.
- Ability to understand extremely complex business rules, the
reasons behind them, and then articulate them clearly and
effectively to various stakeholders (verbally and in
- Extreme attention to detail, ability to manage and
prioritize multiple projects effectively, and manage and meet
- Excellent organizational skills and desire to create
- Delight in documentation and establishing workflows that
make teammates' jobs easier
- Ability and willingness to do deep research to find the
answers to challenging problems, troubleshoot technical issues, and
develop creative solutions
- Demonstrated curiosity with strong capabilities in
- Understanding of digital marketing best practices.
- Proven ability to work well independently and in a fast
paced and team-based environment.
- Experience in web development languages (E.g., HTML, CSS and
- Committed to building and strengthening a culture of
inclusion within and across teams.
- Identifies and aligns with WWF's core values: Courage,
Integrity, Respect, and Collaboration:
- Demonstrates courage by speaking up even when it is
difficult, or unpopular.
- Builds trust with colleagues by acting with integrity,
owning mistakes, and holding oneself accountable.
- Welcomes other points of view and ideas, recognizing and
embracing different and contrary perspectives with kindness,
curiosity, and encouragement.
- Makes conscious efforts to promote cooperative practices,
behaviors, and ways of working across many groups and
WWF is committed to maintaining a safe and
healthy workplace and requires all US-based staff to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19. WWF will consider requests for
accommodation from the vaccine requirement based on disability,
medical contraindication, sincerely held religious belief, or any
other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Submit cover letter and resume through
our Careers Page, Requisition #23009
Due to the high volume of applications
we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will
not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and
expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values
diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to