The International Center for Responsible Gaming (ICRG), a
nonprofit organization headquartered in Beverly, Massachusetts, is
seeking an Associate to help with fundraising, public relations and
operational tasks. We are interested in candidates who are
committed to careers in nonprofit management and fundraising.
The following are the main tasks of this position:
● Perform fundraising tasks under the direction of the President
and Senior Fundraiser.
● Conduct fundraising research on prospective donors.
● Arrange meetings for the President and coordinate his
● Assist with the development of news releases, proposals, grants
announcements and other writing/editing projects.
● Manage the ICRG’s websites (icrg.org and
● Manage all of ICRG’s social media outlets.
● Coordinate the development of materials for board meetings.
● Perform light bookkeeping tasks including processing
disbursements and recording receipts.
● Prepare evaluation forms for ICRG educational activities and
compile reports on evaluations.
● Oversee registration at the annual conference and assist with
other aspects of conference coordination.
● Perform various office tasks such as answering the phone,
preparing occasional mailings, proofing documents, ordering
supplies and arranging conference calls.