Giving Program Manager is responsible for the oversight,
implementation, and solicitation of gifts for Phoenix Children’s
annual and midlevel giving programs through direct mail, email,
digital philanthropy and texting. In this role, the program manager
will utilize data and analytics as the basis for audience
segmentation, variable testing, message refinement and overall
programmatic strategic development. Reporting to the Director,
Integrated Fundraising and Annual Giving, the program manager’s
core focus will be to drive multichannel strategies to increase the
donor base through acquisition, upgrade annual and midlevel donors,
and cultivate donor loyalty within the annual and midlevel giving
programs. Duties & Responsibilities • In partnership with
internal team members and external vendors, lead the development,
execution and growth of Phoenix Children’s direct response program
leveraging research, data and direct response best-practices. •
Assist in the programmatic development and execution of the
Foundation’s fast-growing midlevel giving program. • Manage and
expand the Foundation-wide monthly giving program developing and
executing strategies for monthly donor acquisition, upgrades and
cultivation. • Manage direct response revenue and expense budgets
in partnership with external vendors and the Director of Integrated
Fundraising and Annual Giving. • Collaborate with and assist other
departments within the foundation to identify and execute direct
response activities to increase support within their programs. •
Utilize data, analytics and industry best practice research to
continually evaluate programmatic strategies and make
recommendations for program enhancements.
The Foundation Program Manager’s primary focus is to manage and
provide oversight for programs in one or more areas of the
Foundation. This position has overall responsibility for continued
growth and development of programs, and leads direction of
initiatives within programs to ensure successful delivery and
execution. Develops and implements strategic plans and uses
appropriate metrics, benchmarking and reporting in order to measure
ongoing program success. Oversees tactical day-to-day deliverables
as required and provides any necessary direction and resources to
all internal/external resources and stakeholder partners.
Program(s) may include fundraising goals.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child
first and values the family as an important member of the care
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share
our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care
today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for
providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Organizes programs and activities in accordance with the
mission and goals of the organization.
- Develops new programs to support the strategic direction of the
- Develops a budget and operating plan for the program
- Develops an evaluation method to assess program strengths and
identifies areas for improvement.
- Writes program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted
delivery of services.
- Ensures goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction,
quality and program performance.
- Implements and manages changes, interventions and risks to
ensure program/project goals are achieved.
- Produces accurate and timely reporting of program status
throughout its life cycle.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.