Development & Marketing Manager, Moving to End Sexual Assault (MESA)
- Moving to End Sexual Assault (MESA)
- Colorado, United States
- $92,560.00 - $113,900.00
- Closing date
- Aug 30, 2022
- Position Type
- Fundraising, Corporate and Foundation Relations, Direct Marketing, Donor Relations, Fundraising Administration, Major Gifts, Planned Giving, Prospect Research, Other Fundraising, Special Events, Programs, Community Outreach, Program Administration and Management, Administrative, Public Relations and Communications, Sales and Marketing
- Advocacy, Community Development, Health, Social Services
- Employment Type
- Full Time
You will lead Moving to End Sexual Assault (MESA), a program of Mental Health Partners, with projects that focus on increasing revenue for MESA and raising awareness about sexual assault.
You will lead MESA’s efforts to secure financial resources for the team and to increase awareness about MESA’s mission and programs. You will coordinate and implement community engagement events and solicit donations from foundations, individuals, and businesses. You will coordinate with Mental Health Partners’ marketing team to cross-promote events. You will report to the Director of MESA.
Your work will be guided by our mission:
- We believe that every person has the right to live free of sexual assault.
- We are moving to end sexual assault and the suffering it causes in our community.
- We challenge all forms of oppression and recognize their connection to sexual violence
- Are you experienced in cultivating individual giving, planned giving tactics, and in generating revenue?
- Do you have fundraising skills with marketing knowledge?
- Are you looking to network with individual donors, planning and working events, and prospecting to produce sponsors for MESA events?
- Are you creative, able tell stories about the impact and prevention of sexual violence, and tenacious?
What’s In It For You:
- Medical (Kaiser and Cigna options), dental, vision, FSA, HSA, life, disability, and retirement (with company match) plans.
- Paid time off, paid holidays, and a comprehensive wellness program.
- Commitment to Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion work
- Company contribution to student loans
- Engaged employer who believes you are an important factor in delivering our mission to the community with lots of opportunity to for dialogue with leaders
- Training, personal, and professional growth opportunities
What We Need:
- Two (2) years’ relevant experience in fundraising and outreach required.
- Prior non-profit or human services experience in development role
- Experience with marketing, promotion and event management
- Experience with Donor Perfect, Constant Contact and WordPress
Pay Range: $44.50 – 54.76
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert