Finance and Human Resources
The Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust is
seeking a Finance and Human Resources
Administrator that will be responsible for managing with
accuracy the Trust’s finances and human resources functions.
This role will support the strategic goals of the Trust along with
overseeing various aspects including financials, accounting,
payroll, facilities, purchasing, contract agreements, negotiations,
and human resources.
The Kate B. Reynolds Charitable
Trust was established in 1947 to improve the health
and quality of life of people with low incomes in Forsyth County
and around North Carolina. Today, the Trust works to achieve
Mrs. Reynolds’ vision by supporting thriving North Carolina
communities, thriving residents, equitable access to health care,
and equitable health outcomes. By listening to and learning with
communities, the Trust works to achieve long-term sustainable
change to have a greater impact on the people Mrs. Reynolds asked
the foundation to serve more than 70 years ago.
What the Job Looks Like
This dynamic role
reports directly to the Executive Vice President, and will be
responsible for the accounting, operations, and human resources
functions. This will be accomplished through the following
- Ensures accurate and complete financial accuracy
- Manages the Accounts Payable function, general ledger, and
- Administers the budget creation process and maintains financial
reports to support a line budget method
- Provides financial analyses and forecasts to support strong
business decisions (e.g., financial analysis, scenario modeling,
risk assessment, due diligence, etc.
- Coordinates with Trustee to secure appropriate financial
transactions and approvals
- Ensures compliant, timely, and accurate administration of
grants awarded by the Trust in collaboration with Programs and
- Manages all capital improvements, including facility leases and
purchases. Negotiates all service contracts including company
vehicles, business, and auto insurance
- Provides financial and contracting support for hardware and
- Completes payroll and maintains accurate payroll records
- Manages the self-service function of the payroll system
- Assists employees with questions related to payroll, benefits,
and human resources concerns
- Updates supervisor regularly and elevates any issues
immediately for guidance
Important Qualifications to your Success
- Accounting/Business bachelor’s degree. MBA, CPA, or human
resources strongly preferred
- A minimum of 5- 7 years of related experience required
- Experience in philanthropy and/or non-profit sector preferred,
but not required.
- Proficiency with computer software, including relational
databases and Microsoft Office (e.g., QuickBooks, Excel,
- Strong business acumen with a solid understanding of strategic
and operational business fundamentals
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills to work across
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment and
anticipate future needs
- Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as a
- Strong project management, administrative, and organizational
skills with attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Strong ethical standards, confidentiality, and personal
- Ability to effectively interface with internal and external
stakeholders to achieve the goals of the Trust
- Self-sufficient: willing to roll up sleeves; not dependent upon
an army of support staff
What We Offer You
The Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust is proud to offer the
- Competitive pay range- $75k - $95k annualized
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans (Trust pays
full cost of employee-only coverage)
- HRA (Health Reimbursement Account) funded by the
- Company paid STD, Life and AD&D benefits.
Partial paid LTD, Long-Term Care
- 403(b) plan with employer match
- PTO and paid holidays
I’m interested, how do I get started?
Please note - to be considered, applicants must include an
updated resume and brief cover letter describing your
qualifications for our position.
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is
not a staffing service or recruiter, all resumes/applications will
be reviewed for this position and only for our organization.
Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted
for a video interview.
Applicants can check the status of their application by logging
on to the myHR Partner web portal at https://myhrpartnerinc.com/client-jobs/ and
logging on to your personal profile in the Job Postings area.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate
the time you have taken to apply with us.