Leadership Gifts Officer
The Leadership Gifts Officer works independently and as part of
the Development team to secure annual, unrestricted gifts and build
the pipeline of future major gift donors to Gaylord Hospital.
Through phone calls, personal visits, and other meaningful
interactions, the Officer will identify and qualify new prospects;
cultivate, solicit and close gifts between $1,000 - $50,000; and
steward annual leadership donors. The Leadership Gifts Officer will
also serve as a conduit for building engagement and interest in
supporting Gaylord through philanthropic dollars. He/She is
responsible for increasing participation and financial support of
Gaylord Specialty Healthcare. This position will create and
sustain relationships with the goal of expanding the prospect pool
of qualified donors at the mid and upper level gift
Experience & qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of four years of successful
- Proven capabilities working with donors or clients, including
soliciting gifts, executing donor stewardship and cultivation
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles and practices
associated with fundraising in higher education or medical center
including direct mail, telephone solicitations, online giving
and donor relations.
- Focused and strategic thinker; able to customize outreach and
communication to donors and new prospects.
- Excellent writing, communications and interpersonal
- Ability to travel to donor meetings and events.
- Experienced working with donors in a front-line/fundraising
- Strong computer and analytical skills are required.
- A results-oriented individual who is strong, collaborative and
energetic with seasoned fundraising skills.
For more information and to submit an application, please visit
our website at www.gaylord.org.
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer –