Make a living and a difference…at The
The Fellowship is an organization of bridge builders
whose vision is that Jews and Christians will reverse their
2,000-year history of discord and replace it with a relationship
marked by dialogue, understanding, respect and cooperation.
Together we are able to help more than a million Jews in need each
year. Our success is built on a culture that celebrates the
differences in who we are, what we have experienced, and how we
We are currently seeking a highly organized, project management
focused and detail-oriented Direct Mail Associate to support our
Direct Mail team. This position is foundational to The Fellowship,
by providing support for direct mail cultivation and fundraising
Key components of the role include:
- Review strategy briefs for campaign launch and proofread all
direct mail campaigns to ensure accuracy and brand compliance
- Provide support to direct mail team through strategic planning,
scheduling and coordinating of internal and external vendors,
partners and donors
- Work with creative agency and production partners to ensure
accurate fulfillment of donor promises
- Manage the direct mail production schedule working with
external partners and internal departments, ensuring accuracy and
on time delivery.
- Oversee and manage quality control of all coding and review
campaign data, provide weekly reporting
The ideal candidate will have at least the following
experience and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a professional office
environment in an administrative support capacity
- Non-profit environment or experience in direct response
marketing, especially direct mail
Technical Knowledge/ Abilities:
- Ability to type 45 WPM or more.
- Intermediate to advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Office
applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Adobe) and
Internet search engines.
- Intermediate level proficiency using donor or customer
Soft Skills/Individual Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly
the ability to write effectively and concisely.
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills. Excellent
skills with numbers and spreadsheets.
- Excellent customer service skills necessary to efficiently and
professionally interact with vendors and staff, including senior
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Ability to simultaneously manage high volume of multiple tasks
and projects with strict or competing deadlines.
Come and experience all that The Fellowship
offers, including the ability for you to make an impact in a global
nonprofit with collaborative team members, professional growth
opportunities and mission focused work. We have great
benefits, newly designed offices and are located on Wacker Drive,
across from the Chicago Riverwalk. Please submit your resume
and salary requirements