Working in close collaboration with leadership, the Sr
Specialist develops and implements all aspects of multiple programs
that align with hospital’s mission and support the Foundation’s
goals. Working independently, the Sr Specialist may be in charge of
overseeing program/project execution that could include staffing,
volunteers, budget and fundraising goals from start to finish. This
position may also be responsible for special events that publicize
the organization and its programs to the community. Position may
have direct and/or indirect oversight of lower-level staff members
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child
first and values the family as an important member of the care
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share
our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care
today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for
providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Program Development: Provides leadership and/or oversight in
the development of fully-fledged programs complete with policies,
procedures and techniques.
- Staff Oversight: Responsible for training, assisting and
collaborating with staff members who are involved in one or more
programs. Indirect and/or direct supervision must facilitate
communication, aid organization, coordinate objectives and ensure
that standards are met.
- Allocate Resources: Allocates a specific amount of resources
for each program while avoiding the depletion of resources as well
as the degradation of quality.
- Manage Budgets: Creates and analyzes budgets for each program
in order to minimize unnecessary expenditures, including complex
budgetary planning and forecasting.
- Process Documentation: Manages the tracking of deliverables,
monitoring progress and translating data towards future growth
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.