World Wildlife Fund (WWF), one of the
world's leading conservation organizations, seeks a Development
Coordinator, Gift Planning.
The Development Coordinator, Gift
Planning will support WWF's expanding Gift Planning fundraising
program by coordinating fundraising and marketing efforts for
Legacy Circle members and prospects.
- Marketing & Communications Support: With detailed and
timely data entry, assists with the inquiry processes in CRM that
assigns workflows to regional gift officers. With the Specialist,
manages weekly responses to direct mail inquiries through mail
merges and follow up correspondence to donors based upon input from
regional gift officers and outside vendors. . Ensures proper
handling of gift documentation and tracking for the team.
- Fundraising, Stewardship & Event Support: Efficiently
supports the work of the Gift Planning team in identification,
cultivation, and solicitation of donors capable of making legacy
gifts to WWF. Serves as Gift Planning team's first point of contact
with toll-free legacy line and general email inbox. With direct
donor contact, answers donor inquiries requiring detailed knowledge
of team procedures and basic subject matter knowledge of gift
- Invoice Coding and Financial Accountability: Receives and
enters all expense reports and team expense into Workday. Assists
the Senior Specialist, Gift Planning Marketing in tracking budget
expenses and reviews, submits and codes invoices and check
- Administrative: Provides administrative support to the
Senior Director and gift officers as needed, including
correspondence, meeting preparation, reports/project assistance,
and travel itineraries. Performs miscellaneous office duties
including typing, filing, faxing, photocopying, collating and
distributing materials, and sorting and distributing mail; and
coordinates meetings/conferences, including catering and facilities
preparation. Participates as a member of the Development team's
administrative team, providing assistance to the team as
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required. A
minimum of two years of experience in a development or non-profit
setting or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Ability to manipulate, analyze and interpret data.
- Experience and expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and Teams required. Experience using workflows in
Blackbaud CRM system is preferred.
- Ability to manage diverse activities and meet
- Demonstrates flexibility in changing situations and
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to
proof and edit documents.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally represent WWF to
donors and the public.
- Committed to building and strengthening a culture of
inclusion within and across teams.
- Identifies and aligns with WWF's core values: Courage,
Integrity, Respect, and Collaboration:
- Demonstrates courage by speaking up even when it is
difficult, or unpopular.
- Builds trust with colleagues by acting with integrity,
owning mistakes, and holding oneself accountable.
- Welcomes other points of view and ideas, recognizing and
embracing different and contrary perspectives with kindness,
curiosity, and encouragement.
- Makes conscious efforts to promote cooperative practices,
behaviors, and ways of working across many groups and
WWF is committed to maintaining a safe and
healthy workplace and requires all US-based staff to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19. WWF will consider requests for
accommodation from the vaccine requirement based on disability,
medical contraindication, sincerely held religious belief, or any
other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Submit cover letter and resume through
our Careers Page, Requisition #23029
Due to the high volume of applications
we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will
not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and
expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values
diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to