Develop and implement creative giving strategies and programs to
cultivate, solicit, and steward annual donors, with major emphasis
on the Fund for Manhattan, including but not limited to direct
mail, in-person, emerging digital tools and electronic fundraising
including all social media platforms.
- Utilize data and best practices to develop and implement a
comprehensive annual fundraising program.
- Develop and execute strategies for recurring and increased
giving among LYBUNT/SYBUNT donors.
- Recruit and manage alumni class chairs and committee members to
assist in the solicitation of their classmates.
- Plan and implement a successful Senior Class Gift campaign and
Manhattan College is an independent Catholic
coeducational institution in the Lasallian tradition. We expect our
faculty, administration, and staff to be knowledgeable about our
mission and to make a positive contribution to the mission.
Applicants from historically under-represented segments of the
population are encouraged to apply. We are committed to a diverse
campus community. AA/EO Employer M/F/D/V
- Bachelor's Degree required. Master's preferred.
- Three years direct or related experience.
- Raiser's Edge, Microsoft Word, and Excel required. Netcommunity
- Capable of managing multiple projects, priorities, and
- Comfortable working both independently and