Responsible for the strategic execution and management of a
comprehensive annual giving program, including a coordinated direct
mail program, a personalized approach to leadership gifts, and the
ability to manage 35-50 prospects that will be cultivated and
stewarded for annual leadership and eventual major gifts.
- Demonstrate an appreciation for and understanding of the
Catholic Franciscan tradition and values of Neumann
- Develop and implement a coordinated matrix of communication and
solicitation strategies involving email, direct mail, phone/mail,
personal visitation and volunteer engagement, all focused on
shaping a sustainable relationship and tradition of annual giving
- Maintain, cultivate, and solicit a portfolio of 35-50 donor
prospects for the purpose of increased annual and major
- Oversee all annual giving services, staff, and programs,
including phonathons, faculty/staff campaigns, friends, parents,
and class campaigns.
- Devise and grow a reunion giving campaign to support annual
giving and scholarship programs.
- Assist Vice President of University Advancement with the
identification, cultivation, and solicitation of donors, friends,
and alumni through various outreach programs for the purpose of
increasing philanthropy for the University.
- Manage all aspects of online giving at Neumann University.
Monitor and coordinate process for online giving
- Promote and manage giving events, such as Giving Tuesday/Day of
Giving, while also working closely with Director of Donor Relations
and Stewardship to coordinate donor recognition events associated
with giving levels and recognition societies.
- Build a volunteer structure that supports annual giving,
including a class agent program and a leadership gifts
- Support and assist with all other Advancement activities, such
as Homecoming Weekend, Scholarship Gala, etc.
- As a visible agent of the University, adhere to the highest
standards of conduct, attitude, confidentiality and appearance in
all aspects of performance.
- Other duties and attendance as assigned and relative to the
goals and objectives of the Office of University Advancement, e.g.:
Attend all special fundraising events for all constituents.
Direct and plan the Annual Giving Campaign of the University in
consultation with the Vice President.
- Assist and support all levels of administration in achieving
the University’s mission and strategic objectives by bringing an
efficient approach to evaluating, mitigating and monitoring risk
- Understand and adhere to all applicable University policies and
safety policies and procedures including safety education, accident
prevention and safe work environment.