Development Database Manager
Are you detail-oriented, highly organized, and excited for your
work to make a difference? We are looking for an experienced person
to manage our donor database and support the Development team.
From the Top (https://fromthetop.org) celebrates and
empowers talented young musicians ages 8-18. We are best known for
our radio show featured on nearly 200 stations distributed by
National Public Radio.
Our musicians come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire
great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because
it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company
About the Job:
The Development Database Manager will join our 3-person team in a
dynamic and creative work environment.
We are a fully remote team, but we ask that you work within our
hours of M-F 9:30AM – 5:30PM ET.
What You’ll Do:
Manage the overall integrity of the development database
(Bloomerang) and related program applications:
• Update and maintain donor records/prepare reports and mailing
• Import donor interactions, wealth screening, and more
• Build funding campaigns in QGiv, our donation platform
• Record donations, pledges, pledge payments, and matching
• Create/send tax acknowledgements, and track/send In Honor of/In
Memory of notifications
• Prepare reports and compare monthly gifts with Finance
Perform other Development functions:
• Assist with grants by tracking deadlines and grants-related
dates, supporting submissions of proposal and reports, and
organizing systems for those who are writing the grants
• Assist with special events and email correspondence sent through
• Previous experience working on a Development team
• You are detail-oriented, organized, and can prioritize
effectively to meet deadlines
• You have a high level of written and oral communication
• You love working collaboratively and can adapt to changing
• You enjoy working with, collecting, and analyzing data
• You have excellent customer service and problem-solving
Salary and Benefits: This is a 40/hr/wk non-exempt postion and
qualifies for benefits. The salary range is $54,000 - $59,000.
Sound like you? By Friday, November 18, please send an email
with the subject line “Development Database Manager search” that
explains why you’re interested in the position along with your
resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.