ABOUT THE FAIR LABOR
The Fair Labor Association (FLA) combines the efforts of
industry, civil society organizations, and colleges and
universities to promote and protect workers’ rights and to improve
working conditions worldwide by promoting adherence to
international labor standards. The FLA is headquartered in
Washington, D.C., and has offices in Geneva, Switzerland, and Côte
d’Ivoire. For more information, visit www.fairlabor.org.
The Platform Administrator is responsible for providing
operational support and overseeing administrative tasks within
FLA’s technical platforms, including Fair Factories Clearinghouse
and the FLA’s Fair Compensation Dashboard. The Platform
Administrator will also provide helpdesk support to members
(companies, licensees, and universities) as well as assessors and
This position is designated as
global remote; hence it can be
based from any
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Support Social Compliance Team with PC/PS
Fair Factories Clearinghouse (FFC)
- Assist assessors and companies with user issues (factory list
upload, assessment questionnaires, etc.)
- Troubleshooting within the FFC and raise tickets with FFC on
- Acting as the primary point of contact for any FLA controlled
changes within the system, including field customizations, user
role management, etc.
- Fix any data inconsistencies, making sure data is complete,
accurate, and serving FLA needs
- Run reports as requested for various departments including for
- Keep user manuals/procedures updated
- Administer user training as needed, both individual and in
- Build annual evaluation questionnaire and external reports
- Update questionnaire(s) as needed
- In collaboration with the Program Manager, Factory Assessments,
assist in scheduling assessments, uploading and maintaining
documentation, and assessment tracking.
- Other duties as needed.
Fair Compensation Dashboard
- Manage user accounts; create new accounts and distribute login
information to companies
- Support wage data management, including troubleshooting data
entry issues and data cleaning.
- Other duties as needed.
Licensee Help Desk/ Operational Support (25%)
- Answer licensee questions on programmatic requirements and
- Support communication and training on licensees' programmatic
requirements. Support the follow-up with licensees that do not meet
requirements as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field required. Graduate
- Experience with operations/administration of websites,
platforms, or databases. Experience with troubleshooting and
customer service preferred.
- At least three (3) years of relevant work experience and/or
demonstrated interest in corporate social responsibility, law,
social research, human resource management, manufacturing,
sourcing, or industrial relations preferred.
- Excellent writing skills. Must be able to communicate concisely
in a well-organized fashion.
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information quickly and
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong commitment to the mission of the FLA to protect workers’
- High-level communication skills, both oral and written; proven
ability to deal with confidential and sensitive matters.
- Strong program management, time management, and keen attention
The FLA is an equal employment opportunity employer and
considers all applicants for employment regardless of race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression and any other characteristic protected by federal,
state, or local laws.