Executive Assistant to the Vice President for Institutional
If you are interested in serving as an Executive
and have three to five (3-5) years of work
experience including a wide range of executive level administrative
support, coordination of information flow, ensuring accurate and
timely delivery of senior level administrative services, we at
Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, NY, would like to hear from you. If
you are ambitious, want something else in your next career step,
believe in the power of philanthropy, and you're looking for new
energy from your colleagues and a true dedication to diversity,
equity, and inclusion in your work and workplace culture, Pratt is
the place for you.
With a 135-year history of welcoming people for who and what they
are, Pratt's world-class higher education in the arts, design,
architecture, and information boasts 60,000 alumni and 4,800
current students who are creating and beautifying around and for
the planet. Be a part of Pratt's next chapter as we launch into a
comprehensive campaign, with you as a valued and critical part of
our Pratt Institutional Advancement Team.
Key Essential Duties include the following:
Salary Range: $64K - $70K + Generous
- Provide executive-level administrative support to the Vice
President for Institutional Advancement
- Serve as a gatekeeper for scheduling, projects, information
- Oversee the administration of the Vice President's office
Bachelor’s degree required.
Three to five years of experience in
providing progressively responsible executive-level administrative
support and coordination, or other relevant and transferrable
Knowledge and Skills:
To apply, visit https://apply.interfolio.com/116403
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- Proficiency is required in the use of word processing, database
and spreadsheet, presentation, email, and electronic calendar
software (i.e. MS Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and MS
- Strong preference for entire Google Suite and MS Word and
- Proficiency in Asana highly preferred
- Ability to work with and process confidential information with
discretion and sensitivity
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and the
ability to prioritize under pressure
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and organizational
- Must have demonstrated ability to use independent judgment and
critical analytic thinking.
- Knowledge of the Raiser's Edge database preferred.
- An understanding of the important role of diversity, equity and
inclusion to Institutional Advancement.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in
hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion
or belief, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, marital
or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, sex, gender
identity or expression, age, disability, military or veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or
local law. Pratt Institute recognizes and values the benefits
of a diverse workforce.