Planned Giving – Remote (U.S. based)
The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) is seeking a
Marketing Specialist to develop and execute
multi-channel marketing plans and communications strategies.
This opportunity will engage donors and increase revenue and
estate commitments for Planned Giving.
The successful candidate will have the following
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Communications or
other related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing, Fundraising or
- Proficient in the creation of Marketing Campaigns and strategic
planning through project management tools, such as Asana and
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent aptitude for learning about planned gifts and
effective ways to promote their benefits among various constituent
- Strong written and oral communications skills and a
demonstrated ability to produce effective written marketing
- Meticulous attention to detail including excellent attention to
data integrity, strong proofreading and copy-editing skills.
- Strong initiative, self-motivation and flexibility; ability to
make sound judgments and independent decisions and work
collaboratively as a member of a successful team.
- Energetic, organized creative professional who is a team
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines,
prioritize assignments, and work well under pressure.
- Ability to use effective interpersonal skills, discretion, and
diplomacy to work and communicate with a diverse group of people,
including vendors, various internal departments, and staff.
CBN is a global nonprofit ministry demonstrating the love of God
and sharing the Gospel through traditional and digital media, and
humanitarian aid. CBN offers a professional and rewarding work
environment, competitive salary, and full benefits package.
If you meet the listed qualifications and are in agreement with
CBN’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online by
visiting our CBN
We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without