Baptist Health South Florida is the largest healthcare
organization in the region, with 12 hospitals, more than 24,000
employees, 4,000 physicians and 100 outpatient centers, urgent care
facilities and physician practices spanning across Miami-Dade,
Monroe, Broward and Palm Beach counties. Baptist
Health has internationally renowned centers of
excellence in cancer, cardiovascular care, orthopedics and
sports medicine, and neurosciences. A not-for-profit
organization supported by philanthropy and committed to its
faith-based charitable mission of medical excellence, Baptist
Health has been recognized by Fortune as one of the 100 Best
Companies to Work For in America and by Ethisphere as one of the
World’s Most Ethical Companies.
Everything we do at Baptist Health, we do to the best of our
ability. That includes supporting our team with extensive training
programs, millions of dollars in tuition assistance, comprehensive
benefits and more. Working within our award-winning culture means
getting the respect and support you need to do your best work ever.
Find out why we’re all in for helping you be your best.
- The Donor Recognition & Stewardship Coordinator is
responsible for coordinating and executing all aspects of the BHSF
donor recognition and stewardship programs.
- Responsible for the distribution of all recognition and
stewardship communications, electronic and otherwise.
- Maintains appropriate displays of plaques, lobby walls and
naming opportunities system-wide.
- Monitors, documents and makes changes to recognition levels and
locations as needed.
- Coordinates tours and stewardship activities that engage donors
- Collaborates with Baptist Health Foundation Executives, major
donors, hospital staff, physicians and senior leadership across the
- Monitors department budgets for areas of responsibility.
- Provides detailed reports to leadership as directed.
- This position reports to Stewardship/Donor Communications
Manager and/or Director of Marketing Strategies.
Estimated salary range for this position is $60860 - $79118 /
year depending on experience.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience in business operations, non-for-
profit, marketing or public relations.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with
all levels of an organization.
- Candidate must be attentive to detail, possess excellent
planning, analytical and computer skills.
- Strong technical knowledge of Windows programs and advanced
Excel skills required.
- Experience with Raiser‘s Edge preferred.
- Ability to work independently while handling multiple
- Superior interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Service driven with in-depth knowledge of hospital culture and
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as required.
BHSF is an Equal Opportunity Employer