Baptist Health South Florida is the largest healthcare
organization in the region, with 12 hospitals, more than 24,000
employees, 4,000 physicians and 100 outpatient centers, urgent care
facilities and physician practices spanning across Miami-Dade,
Monroe, Broward and Palm Beach counties. Baptist Health has
internationally renowned centers of excellence in cancer,
cardiovascular care, orthopedics and sports medicine, and
neurosciences. A not-for-profit organization supported by
philanthropy and committed to its faith-based charitable mission of
medical excellence, Baptist Health has been recognized by Fortune
as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America and by
Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies.
Everything we do at Baptist Health, we do to the best of our
ability. That includes supporting our team with extensive training
programs, millions of dollars in tuition assistance, comprehensive
benefits and more. Working within our award-winning culture means
getting the respect and support you need to do your best work ever.
Find out why we're all in for helping you be your best.
- The Development Director will be responsible for developing all
aspects of a comprehensive and on-going development program with an
emphasis on major gifts.
- The position is responsible for designing, implementing and
sustaining a successful fund-raising program, including individual
and major gifts, future donor upgrading, corporate and foundation
gifts, special event sponsorships and enhancing community awareness
of Doctors Hospital, Center for Excellence in Sports and Orthopedic
Medicine and the Foundation.
- The Director will solicit donations and cultivate relationships
with donors in order to develop, secure, upgrade and maintain gift
income sources for the present and long term financial support of
- Responsible for the management of the Doctors Hospital Gala,
board meetings, planned giving seminars and DH/Center for Sports
and Orthopedic Medicine donor database.
Estimated salary range for this position is $76,835.00 -
$99,885.50/ year depending on experience.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Minimum 5 years experience in fund-raising or marketing/sales
- Experience in identifying, cultivating, soliciting and
providing stewardship for major gifts from individuals, foundations
- Experience in managing major components of effective
- Minimum Required Experience: 5 Years
BHSF is an Equal Opportunity Employer