Baptist Health South Florida is once again one of the 2020
Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For! This is the 20th time
Baptist Health has been recognized on the list. We have also been
recognized for being among the best healthcare providers in the
nation by U.S. News & World Reports in its 2020-2021 Best
Hospitals and have been honored as one of PEOPLE's 2020 50
Companies that Care by PEOPLE magazine and Great Place to Work.
Baptist Health South Florida is the region's largest
not-for-profit healthcare organization with more than 23,000
employees working across 11 hospital campuses and more than 100
outpatient facilities throughout Miami-Dade, Monroe, Broward, and
Palm Beach counties. In 2016 we welcomed the newest weapon in the
fight against cancer, the world-class Miami Cancer Institute and
proton therapy center.
Everything we do at Baptist Health, we do to the best of our
ability. That includes supporting our team with extensive training
programs, millions of dollars in tuition assistance, comprehensive
benefits and more. Working within our award-winning culture means
getting the respect and support you need to do your best work ever.
Find out why this is the best place to be your best!
- Baptist Health Foundation’s Campaign & Strategic
Initiatives team is focused on building relationships that have a
potential for yielding leadership and transformational gifts of $1
million dollars and higher.
- This team strategizes across all hospitals and facilities to
work towards that goal.
- In addition, they manage the Global Campaign for Baptist Health
South Florida and hospital leadership engagement relating to the
coordination of engagement with hospital leaders, principal gift
donors and prospects.
- This position reports to the Director of Campaign.
- The Development Proposal Writer will work with the Foundation
Team and Hospital Leadership, to tell the transformative stories of
the work of Baptist Health South Florida.
- This team member is responsible for writing proposals
supporting the Global Campaign and Principal Gift initiatives,
including proposals for prospects $1 million dollars and higher and
Cases for Support.
Estimated salary range for this position is $61128 - $79466 /
year depending on experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in journalism, communications,
public relations or a relevant field.
- 4-6 years of experience in proposal writing for
- Basic knowledge of fundraising techniques and strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive
- Strong attention to detail and copy-editing skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to “ghost write”.
- Experience in gathering information by means of interviews,
- Experience multitasking and taking ownership of various, major
and long-term projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience with Raiser’s Edge is a plus.
BHSF is an Equal Opportunity Employer