Manager, Research and Prospect Management
Atlantic Health System is seeking a Manager, Research &
Prospect Management in Morristown, NJ.
The manager assumes responsibility for the oversight of research
and prospect management.
Additionally, will develop the strategies policies and
procedures to identify, track and report on new prospects as well
as provides both reactive and proactive research to Foundation
staff and upper management.
- Identify and purchase research tools and products
- Create and prepare research products. Ex. Full-length bios,
Board bios, etc.
- Independently and efficiently distinguish resources necessary
to prepare profiles and reports.
- Design, implement and monitor proactive research efforts to
help identify high capacity Principal and
- Judge depth and scope of information needed to assess
prospects’ capacity, interest and ability to make a gift to the
- Act as an advisor to staff and develop research strategies that
most effectively and efficiently uncover potential support for
projects and hospital initiatives.
- Develop budget and work with vendors to help facilitate
implementation of new/existing contracts.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes regarding resources.
- Develop and design prospect management reports as needed and
make improvements to existing reports, effectively tracking
prospect and fundraiser activity with meaningful results.
- Meet with fundraising team on a regular basis to provide
portfolio insights, feedback, and recommendations.
- Attend Major Gift and other team meetings to help support
future prospect management needs and reports in support of campaign
and annul funding priority needs.
- Strategize with fundraisers to creatively review assigned
prospects and re-rate and/or re-assign as needed.
- Benchmark other institution’s prospect management and moves
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree.
- Minimum of five years of experience in developmental research
with a comprehensive knowledge of development research and prospect
- Proficient in use of research concepts and tools such as Wealth
Engine, Lexis/Nexis, Foundation Directory and other research and
- Excellent organizational skills and strong written and verbal
- Commitment to the ethical use of information. Must adhere to
HIPAA regulations and APRA ethical standards.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety
and care combined the best experience for our patients and their
families. We are confident that you will find success within
Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a
row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We
believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care
exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and
For more information & to apply, visit
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity
employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore,
abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from
discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe
benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects
of employment. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or
affectional orientation, national origin or nationality,
citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran
status, ancestry, marital status.