Founded in 1988 by Paul Newman, The
Hole in the Wall Gang Camp provides “a different kind of healing”
to more than 20,000 seriously ill children and family members
annually - all completely free of charge. For many of these
children and families, Hole in the Wall provides multiple Camp
experiences throughout the year at the facility in Ashford, Conn.,
in more than 40 hospitals and clinics, directly in camper homes and
communities, and through other outreach activities across the
Northeast and mid-Atlantic.
The Digital Fundraising Manager
oversees the growth of online fundraising and engagement programs
across the development department by executing effective strategies
and techniques via email, website promotions, and other digital
platforms and channels.
Fundraising Manager can expect to…
- Execute comprehensive strategy and implementation of digital
fundraising initiatives and partner with engagement initiatives and
events to acquire, renew and retain donors.
- Oversee creation and execution of online brand-centric content,
cultivation, stewardship and engagement communications, as well as
- Manage online response mechanisms, including but not limited
to: texting to give, online forms, Apple Pay, Venmo, QR, online
Camp Store, and others as needed.
- Maximize use of online fundraising and giving platforms by
developing and managing e-appeals, donation forms and event
calendars, creating peer-to-peer event landing page content, and
developing tools and graphics for online fundraising
- Support proprietary events and peer-to-peer fundraising through
digital initiatives such as online gaming events, online auctions,
and Giving Day campaigns.
- Oversee crowdfunding initiatives and the digital delivery of an
annual Gratitude Day.
- Coordinate with other members of the fundraising staff and
communications department on fundraising campaigns, ensuring the
creation and delivery of messaging is consistent across all
platforms and works within an existing brand voice.
- With Communications and digital partners, develop and test new
initiatives and innovative concepts for social media fundraising
including developing partnerships with influencers when
- In partnership with the Communications department, manage
conversion of publications to digital format and manage
distribution to donors.
Our Digital Fundraising
Manager should have…
- Five plus years of related work in direct response fundraising
with proven ability to develop and implement digital fundraising
- Experience with data driven platforms and technologies, CRMs
and/or peer-to-peer platforms, building and maintaining donation
forms, surveys and other user engagement features, and running
reports/interpreting audience analytics.
- Experience with Blackbaud products Luminate Online and Raiser's
- Experience with Photoshop, web design and HTML.
- Comfort moving between different departments, bridging
different goals/strategies within the organization, and managing
relations with volunteers and outside vendors.
- Display creativity and initiative; respond quickly to
last-minute needs and changing priorities.
- An ability to bring a detail-oriented, organized, motivated and
creative approach to a team.
- The ability to establish positive relationships with a variety
of people in multicultural environments.
- Propensity for innovation and the pursuit of improvement.
- Awareness of GDPR compliance and its implications in the United
- Understanding of cryptocurrency giving and NFTs preferred.
- Good judgment and the ability to handle confidential
- Enthusiasm for The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp mission with a
desire to create and share a solid case for support with staff,
donors and Camp friends.
- Ability to operate computer for extended periods with
- Valid driver's license and driving record which meets HITWG
insurance carrier requirements.
- Full vaccination against COVID-19, plus booster that meets
current medical requirements.
The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp
provides a very competitive salary, a generous benefits package,
and growth opportunities for high contributors. To apply,
please use the provided link. Due to the volume of resumes
received, you will be contacted only if there is interest in
pursuing your application. No phone calls please.
The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp is an
Equal Opportunity Employer, does not discriminate on the basis of
age, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality or sex, and is committed to a diverse workforce.