The Director, Prospect Research & Pipeline
Management is primarily responsible for administering all aspects
of prospect research and populating Hadassah’s major donor prospect
pipeline. This includes, but is not limited to, providing
information and analysis in support of donor and prospect
identification and qualification, development and maintenance of
systems/processes that facilitate and drive moves management, and
creating prospect development strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive the donor identification and qualification process by
providing comprehensive screening and research on individuals,
family foundations, and institutional giving prospects.
- Use a variety of resources (i.e., Wealth Engine, Salesforce,
relationship mapping, Foundation Directory Online, etc.) to assess
potential donors’ capacity and propensity to donate, as well as to
identify upgrade potential and opportunities for current
- Develop templates for assessments, snapshots, and in-depth
profiles, and other reporting mechanisms to serve a variety of
- Produce comprehensive, in-depth and high-quality written
briefings and reports that provide the biographical, background and
financial information needed by gift officers, the CEO, CDO, and
other senior leaders to successfully cultivate, solicit, and
- Partner with other HWZOA divisions and departments,
specifically Data Analysis and Impact Center (DAIC), Engagement,
and MarCom, in analyzing performance data and screening members,
email subscribers, and grassroots donors for major giving
- Use the Salesforce CRM to ensure that newly identified
opportunities are presented and assigned to appropriate frontline
staff and/or volunteers in a timely manner.
- Track moves management and giving outcomes stemming from
identification and research activities.
- Implement standardized procedures for fielding prospect
research requests and disseminating research.
- Ensure that all research-related procedures are correctly
implemented and regularly reviewed.
- Make recommendations for appropriate research sources, vendors,
and professional development programs and manage relationships as
- Assist with gathering and defining data needed for data models
and data audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Education, Experience
- BA/BS degree plus 5-7 years of related work or
transferable experience in Prospect Research
- Must have experience with CRM. Experience with Salesforce a
- One year's experience or more with Wealth Engine or similar
- Experience working in a fundraising environment with an
understanding and knowledge of the fields of prospect research,
prospect management, and development.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
Familiarity with Tableau a PLUS
Ability and confidence in interpreting and synthesizing complex
data and analytics to make evidence-based judgments
Well-developed writing, research, and proofreading/editing
skills. Strong attention to detail.
Self-motivated with an ability to work well independently,
while managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
Ability to be supportive and service oriented to internal