Quality Control Associate
- Georgia, United States
- $50,000.00 - $50,000.00
- Closing date
- Feb 25, 2023
- Position Type
- Programs, Program Administration and Management, Administrative, Information Systems
- Employment Type
- Full Time
ProGeorgia is a bold, trusted, and diverse collaborative that
champions an equitable and inclusive democracy for and with
traditionally underrepresented communities. ProGeorgia supports and
coordinates the civic engagement programs of our diverse partner
organizations. ProGeorgia develops the infrastructure, executes the
joint strategies, and employs new tools and technology to ensure a
government that is more responsive to the needs of our
At ProGeorgia we believe that every citizen should be able to vote without undue obstacles, roadblocks, restrictions, confusion, or intimidation and that
● Our democracy is stronger when all people participate
● Our government has a responsibility to work for all of its citizens
● We, as members of the progressive community, are stronger when we work together
The Quality Control Associate is responsible for completing visual quality control and phone verification calls to voter registration applicants in Blocks. Each staff member will be responsible for processing at least 200 forms per day. A Quality Control Associate may also be responsible for staffing naturalization ceremonies, and processing the forms they receive into Blocks, a quality control and data management platform. As needed, quality control staff will also assist with: online voter registration verification, data entry into Blocks, data entry for pledge to vote cards, scanning and redacting voter registration forms and other projects led by the Quality Control Manager.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Identify incomplete registration forms
● Conduct verification calls to registration applicants
● Scan and redact voter registration forms
● Manage the online voter registration verification process
● Enter data into Blocks
● Attend naturalization ceremonies, help applicants fill out forms and organize forms to process
● Verify voter registration information against the state voter file
● Other tasks as required by the Quality Control Manager
● Strong Microsoft Excel skills preferred
● Excellent organizational, time-management, oral and written communications skills
● Proficiency with Adobe Acrobat suites
● Ability to manage several tasks/projects concurrently and prioritize work effectively
● 1-2 cycles of experience in community organizing and civic engagement preferred
● Past experience with voter registration preferred
● Ability to work well under pressure, be detail oriented and meet deadlines
● Diplomatic, professional approach to problem-solving
● Experience working in coalition with partners or experience working in diverse communities, particularly in communities of color
● Ability to learn new skills and software platforms quickly
This position is located in Atlanta, GA, and reports directly to the Quality Control Manager.
Compensation: This position is a contractual position with an annual salary of $50,000, less applicable deductions.
ProGeorgia offers a generous benefits and vacation policy to all full-time, permanent employees.
To apply, email a cover letter, resume, and list of three references (references will not be contacted without your advance notice) to email@example.com by Friday, February 3, 2023. Use the subject line: QC Associate. Please submit PDF or Microsoft Word files only, preferably with all materials in one combined file. Resume review begins immediately.
ProGeorgia State Table is an equal opportunity employer and having a diverse staff is a fundamental principle at ProGeorgia, where employment, development and promotion opportunities are based upon individual capabilities and qualifications without regard to race,color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established under law.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert