Major Gifts Officer, Englewood Health - Englewood, NJ
- Englewood Health
- New Jersey, United States
- Salary Commensurate with experience
- Closing date
- Feb 28, 2023
- Position Type
- Fundraising, Annual Fund, Capital Campaigns, Corporate and Foundation Relations, Direct Marketing, Donor Relations, Fundraising Administration, Major Gifts, Other Fundraising, Special Events, Programs, Community Outreach, Program Administration and Management, Administrative, Public Relations and Communications
- Academic Centers, Advocacy, Community Development, Community Foundations, Education, Health, Museum, Philanthropic Advisors, Public Broadcasting, Research, Social Services
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Major Gifts Officer, Englewood Health – Englewood, NJ
Englewood Health is one of New Jersey’s leading hospitals and healthcare networks. Composed of Englewood Hospital, the Englewood Health Physician Network, and the Englewood Health Foundation, the health system delivers nationally recognized care in a community setting to residents of northern New Jersey, New York, and beyond. The hospital, founded in 1890, consistently earns high marks for clinical excellence and patient safety. Englewood Hospital holds the Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade ‘A’ and is nationally recognized for nursing excellence, earning a fifth consecutive designation by the Magnet Recognition Program® in 2021. Areas of clinical excellence include cardiac surgery and cardiac care, cancer care, orthopedic surgery, spine surgery, vascular surgery, and women’s health, as well as bloodless medicine and surgery. Englewood Health is continually expanding services and enhancing access through the Englewood Health Physician Network, a coordinated network of more than 500 office-based and hospital-based providers at more than 100 locations in six counties in New Jersey and New York.
Position Summary: The full-time Major Gifts Officer is responsible for systematically managing a pool of 150-200 Leadership Giving Prospects, moving prospects through the donor cycle and successfully soliciting gifts of $10,000 or more to support Englewood Health to achieve established revenue goals. The incumbent will be responsible for creating and maintaining good working relationships with Administration, Directors and Managers of EHMC and affiliated Physicians.
- A minimum of five years' successful fundraising experience with proven ability in obtaining individual major gifts.
- Proven track record in soliciting, cultivating, and closing major gifts ranging from $10,000 to $1,000,000.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Qualified candidates will possess creativity and an ability to inspire performance and commitment to goals from key Volunteers.
- Strong computer skills required, with Raiser’s Edge proficiency highly preferred.
- This position is an on-site role. Candidates must have the ability to drive their own vehicle and be available to work some evenings and weekends as needed.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree required.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert