Regional Development Assistant - Roswell, Georgia
- The Legion of Christ
- Georgia, United States
- Salary Commensurate with experience
- Closing date
- Mar 1, 2023
- Position Type
- Fundraising, Direct Marketing, Donor Relations, Fundraising Administration, Prospect Research, Other Fundraising, Special Events, Administrative, Accounting and Finance, Office Administration, Other Administrative, Sales and Marketing
- For-Profit Companies, Religion
- Employment Type
- Full Time
This full time role is integral to the Regnum Christi mission. The Development Assistant will provide administrative and data management support for the Development Team in Atlanta and across the country. Using our Customer Relationship Management system and managing vendors, the Assistant will coordinate multiple large and small mailings throughout the year. We are looking for a self-starter with great customer service skills and the ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Diligently maintain accurate records in customer relationship management (CRM) system. (Salesforce)
- Update CRM with contact and interaction data.
- Plan and execute fundraising campaigns to reach out to supporters by mail or electronic means.
- Use multiple software applications, such as word processing, spreadsheets, relational databases and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate and/or format data, reports and communications.
- Analysis of data to drive action.
- Administrative support including appointments, communications, correspondence, reports.
- Work closely, actively and collaboratively with the Territorial/Atlanta Development Director, the development team in Atlanta and across the country.
- Actively contribute to achieving greater effectiveness in administration and best practices.
- Perform such duties as required by the Employer, or as may be assigned from time to time consistent herewith.
- Demonstrate an openness and respect for the doctrines and teachings of the Roman Catholic Church and the Pope and the Bishops in communion with him.
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate work experience.
- 3-5 years of related experience required.
- Demonstrated experience in working well as part of teams.
- Demonstrated experience offering caring and compassionate customer service.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills in English (also in Spanish is an advantage).
- Works well under stress and with multiple priorities.
- Strong time management and follow-up skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills to successfully manage projects independently.
- Detail oriented to provide high quality work product.
- Proficiency with technology, specially navigating the web, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of and willingness to learn contact management software (Salesforce).
- Complete respect for the Roman Catholic Church, Legion of Christ and Regnum Christi.
- Understanding of and experience working in fundraising.
- Benefits: Generous paid time-off: holidays, vacation, personal and sick time, full employee and family healthcare coverage, and excellent 401(k) retirement savings benefits.
- Flexible work hours and ability to work from home with limited office time.
- Regnum Christi is an organization full of great people working to achieve the Catholic Church’s modern evangelizing mission. Come join us!
- Position type: Full time by the hour, position is a hybrid of office (Roswell, Georgia) and remote work.
- Interested qualified individuals should apply at: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/5df70240-e846-453d-b87a-fc476b0bfad7/The-Legion-of-Christ-Incorporated
- Application must include Cover Letter and Resume.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert