- Los Angeles Community College District
- California, United States
- $107,976.00 - $133,776.00
- Closing date
- Mar 23, 2023
- Position Type
- Programs, Grant Administration, Program Administration and Management
- Academic Centers, Community Foundations, Education, Other Fields
- Employment Type
- Full Time
The Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) invites applications for the position of SFP-Program Director. This position plans, organizes, administers, supervises, and evaluates the operations of a large, multi-faceted specially funded program. Special Note: This position is only used for the duration of a specially funded program and will be terminated when the program funding ends.
Special Note: This position is only used for the duration of a specially funded program and will be terminated when the program funding ends. Funding source is part of the job title.
MONTHLY SALARY: $8,998 - $11,148
*Salary Information is based on a full-time, 12-month position
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCEPTANCE OF AN APPLICATION:
Education and Experience:
Any combination of experience and education that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities would be qualifying. A typical way to obtain the required knowledge and abilities would be:
A. A bachelor's degree from a recognized college or university preferably with a major in business administration, public administration, sociology, psychology, counseling, or a related field AND four years of full-time, paid experience related to the assigned duties of the position.
B. A master’s degree from a recognized college or university AND two years of full-time, paid experience related to the assigned duties of the position.
For a complete job description including the Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities associated with the position please visit our website.
A current vacancy exists at West Los Angeles College, 9000 Overland Ave, Culver City, CA 90230. The hiring list established by this examination will be used to fill future vacancies as they occur during the life of the list.
- Medical and dental insurance and vision care plans are provided for employees and their dependents.
- A $50,000 life insurance policy is provided free of charge for each employee.
- 12 full-pay days and 88 half-pay days of illness leave.
- At least 16 paid holidays per year.
- Vacation days accrue annually beginning at 10 days and increasing incrementally to 24 days depending on years of service with the District. Vacation days for management and confidential positions begin at 15, 20, or 24 days.
- Other paid time off includes: bereavement leave, personal necessity leave, court subpoena, and jury duty.
- Employees become members of the Public Employees Retirement System. The employee and District contribute to the retirement system. Employees are also covered by Social Security.
- Employee Assistance Program
The examination process may consist of one or more parts which
may include a training and experience evaluation, written test,
performance test, and/or oral interview.
Individuals protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act
(ADA) may request, orally or in writing, an accommodation in the
examination process. Documentation of the need for accommodation is
required solely for the purpose of establishing that the applicant
has an ADA disability and that the disability necessitates a
reasonable accommodation. Typically, a recent letter from an
appropriate health care or rehabilitation professional which
establishes that the applicant has an ADA qualifying disability,
identifies the functional limitations as they relate to the testing
situation, and recommends/suggests the appropriate accommodation is
sufficient. In order for appropriate arrangements to be
made at the testing site, a request for accommodation and required
documentation must be received by the Examiner of Record at least 3
days prior to the administration of the test.
HOW TO APPLY and DEADLINE
Apply Online at
Completed applications must be submitted through our online employment system by 4:00 P.M. on MONDAY, March 13, 2023. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of an application. For a listing of other job opportunities with the Los Angeles Community College District, call our 24-hr job hotline, or refer to our Web Page.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert