Major Gifts Director, Medical Non-profit
- Cooley's Anemia Foundation
- New York, United States
- $85,000.00 - $90,000.00
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Position Type
- Fundraising, Donor Relations, Major Gifts, Planned Giving, Prospect Research
- Employment Type
- Full Time
The Cooley’s Anemia Foundation, NYC-based non-profit dedicated to fighting the genetic blood disorder Cooley’s anemia (aka thalassemia), is seeking an experienced, goal-oriented, results-driven fundraising professional. Emphasis on major gifts and donor identification/cultivation, as well as focus on special events and creation of overall development strategy.
Responsibilities include strategy development, event planning, donor identification and interaction, preparation of fundraising materials, and direct mail funding solicitations.
Working in close collaboration with the National Executive Director, the Communications and marketing Manager, and members of the Board of Directors, the Major Gifts Director will:
- Craft and implement development plan with both short term and long term goals.
- Identify potential major gift prospects and devise strategy for approaching.
- Assume responsibility for increasing endowment contributions, legacy society membership, direct mail revenues.
- Create retention and cultivation strategy for existing donors.
- Propose and develop potential new fund raising events for the Foundation.
- Consult and work with staff and Board members on planning and enhancing results from annual Gala and Care Walk, annual fund raising events.
Minimum 3 years of demonstrated experience; exceptional interpersonal skills; and a can-do attitude.
Please forward resume to Craig Butler, email@example.com or
Craig Butler, National Executive Director, Cooley’s Anemia
Foundation, 330 Seventh Avenue #200, New York, NY
10001. No calls please.
For more information about the Cooley’s Anemia Foundation, visit www.thalassemia.org.
Apply for Major Gifts Director, Medical Non-profit
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert