Manager, Individual Giving
- Missouri, United States
- $70,000.00 - $70,000.00
- Closing date
- Apr 4, 2023
- Position Type
- Fundraising, Alumni Affairs, Annual Fund, Capital Campaigns, Direct Marketing, Donor Relations, Fundraising Administration, Major Gifts, Membership, Planned Giving, Prospect Research, Other Fundraising, Special Events
- Education, International, Youth
- Employment Type
- Full Time
*THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION - IT IS NOT REQUIRED FOR CANDIDATES TO NEITHER LIVE IN NOR RELOCATE TO SPRINGFIELD, MO.OVERVIEW
Enactus is a global network of leaders committed to using business as a catalyst for positive social and environmental impact. We educate, inspire, and support young people to use innovation and entrepreneurship to solve the world’s biggest problems. Each year, across more than 2,000 campuses in 33+ countries, we educate tens of thousands of college and university students. These young people launch entrepreneurial initiatives to help people, the planet, and our shared prosperity. In 2021, their work positively impacted the lives of 11.6 million people.
For 46 years, Enactus has been preparing next-generation leaders with a head for business and a heart for the world. Our global team contributes to this work through:
- Accelerating the pace of change by strengthening the capacity of our network country offices
- Sharing learnings & innovations across boundaries
- Providing students with global learning experiences
DEVELOPMENT AT ENACTUS
As we launch our new 2025 global strategy, the Manager, Individual Giving plays critical role in making progress toward our vision of young leaders everywhere using innovation and business skills to ensure that all people thrive in a sustainable world. Historically, Enactus has relied nearly exclusively on a corporate sponsorship business model. For the last several years, we have been working to transition to a more comprehensive approach. By 2025, our goal is that no more than 50% of global annual revenue comes from any one stream.
The Manager, Individual Giving is a new role that will collaborate with our Chief Development Officer, Chief Executive Officer, and Global Development team colleagues to build and execute a comprehensive individual giving program that includes a major gifts initiative ($10K+), direct response campaigns, and alumni membership program. This role is accountable for achieving Enactus’s individual giving goals for both the global and United States business units, which total $1.65 million in 2023.
- Plan and execute all aspects of Enactus’s bi-annual individual giving campaigns (Spring and End of Year). Collaborate with global Marketing & Communications and Finance & Administration teams to develop campaign themes, build campaign websites, draft and send all campaign communications, solicit donations, track and record donations, thank donors, and perform campaign evaluation.
- Partner with Global Programs team to develop and implement new alumni membership program leading to increased alumni networking, skill-building, engagement, and philanthropic giving.
- Develop new and creative strategies to reach lapsed and new individual donor audiences, including employee giving programs, 24-hour giving days, social media fundraising, etc.
Prospect Research, Portfolio Operations, and Analysis
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
Enactus seeks a fundraising leader with 3-5 years of nonprofit development experience. This role also requires:
- High energy and passion for Enactus’s vision and mission, and demonstrated professional commitment to our core values
- Proven track record of managing or significantly contributing to a comprehensive individual giving program raising $1 million+ annually.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to invest individuals in Enactus’s vision, mission, and approach
- Results-driven, team-oriented approach to achieving goals
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and enterprise-wide mindset that enables successful collaborative work with Enactus, Enactus United States, and Enactus network colleagues
- Outstanding organization and time-management skills; motivated self-starter
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce highly preferred, with willingness and ability to learn new software required.
- Ability to travel within the United States (2-4 times per year) and globally (1 time per year) as needed for donor stewardship events
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert