Executive Staff - Project Manager
- Center for Responsible Lending
- North Carolina, United States
- Competitive Salary
- Closing date
- Apr 6, 2023
- Position Type
- Programs, Community Outreach, Program Administration and Management, Administrative, Public Relations and Communications
- Advocacy, Community Development, Community Foundations, Research
- Employment Type
- Full Time
The Center for Responsible Lending (CRL) is a nonprofit, non-partisan organization working to ensure a fair, inclusive financial marketplace that creates opportunities for all. Through research, legal analysis, policy development, and state and national advocacy engagement. CRL fights for economic equity for underserved communities—particularly Black and brown communities and low-to-middle income families.
WHAT You'll Do:
- Provide critical, high-level project support for initiatives identified by senior organizational leaders.
- Increase organizational efficiencies through process streamlining, review and evaluation of workflows, and cross-team coordination.
- Help develop and lead the implementation of initiatives that promote and support continuous employee engagement, culture development, and organizational transformation.
- Monitor project progress and adjust as needed as well as measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Provide analytical support on major operational decisions and processes.
WHAT You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years related experience. Professional and/or graduate school experience in organizational management or employment engagement initiatives a plus.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to initiate, juggle and lead multiple projects to meet goals, objectives, and deadlines.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
A resume and cover letter must be uploaded along with the application for this position.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert