Virginia Tech is seeking applications for organized,
collaborative, and impact-driven candidates to serve as Assistant
Director for Leadership Gifts. A successful candidate in this role
builds constructive and effective relationships with alumni and
friends that will translate to a long-term base of support for the
University. Flexible work schedule at the discretion of your
supervisor. Multiple positions
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with fundraising activities for colleges and programs,
within designated time frames.
- Travel, on average, five to ten days per month to cultivate,
solicit, steward, and identify prospects for colleges and
- Manage a primary portfolio of 50 and a secondary portfolio with
- Have typical solicitation ranges of $5,000 to $100,000.
- Close $500,000 per year using a three-year rolling
- Establish strong working relationships with central
advancement, fellow gift officers, and the college and program
staff to foster a productive work environment.
- Ensure compliance with the University, state, and federal laws,
policies, regulations and the CASE Donor Bill of Rights. Treat all
information and data within the scope of the position with
appropriate confidentiality and security.
Virginia Tech is an EOE employer.
Quick link: https://careers.pageuppeople.com/968/cw/en-us/job/521497/assistant-director-of-leadership-gifts