Assistant Director of Leadership Gifts
- Virginia Tech
- Virginia, United States
- Salary Commensurate with experience
- Closing date
- Apr 8, 2023
- Position Type
- Fundraising, Fundraising Administration
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Virginia Tech is seeking applications for organized, collaborative, and impact-driven candidates to serve as Assistant Director for Leadership Gifts. A successful candidate in this role builds constructive and effective relationships with alumni and friends that will translate to a long-term base of support for the University. Flexible work schedule at the discretion of your supervisor. Multiple positions available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with fundraising activities for colleges and programs, within designated time frames.
- Travel, on average, five to ten days per month to cultivate, solicit, steward, and identify prospects for colleges and programs.
- Manage a primary portfolio of 50 and a secondary portfolio with 2,500+.
- Have typical solicitation ranges of $5,000 to $100,000.
- Close $500,000 per year using a three-year rolling average.
- Establish strong working relationships with central advancement, fellow gift officers, and the college and program staff to foster a productive work environment.
- Ensure compliance with the University, state, and federal laws, policies, regulations and the CASE Donor Bill of Rights. Treat all information and data within the scope of the position with appropriate confidentiality and security.
Virginia Tech is an EOE employer.
Quick link: https://careers.pageuppeople.com/968/cw/en-us/job/521497/assistant-director-of-leadership-gifts
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert