Clinical Director, Calvary Women's Services
- Calvary Women's Services
- District of Columbia, United States
- Salary Commensurate with experience
- Closing date
- Apr 12, 2023
- Position Type
- Programs, Other Programs
- Social Services
- Employment Type
- Full Time
ABOUT CALVARY WOMEN’S SERVICES:
Calvary Women’s Services offers housing, health, education, and employment programs that empower women in Washington, DC, to transform their lives and end their homelessness for good. Our programs are designed for women who may experience violence and trauma, mental illness, and substance abuse. Through personalized services and with peer support, women build on their strengths to achieve their goals for safe housing, good health, and financial independence.
Calvary is growing to meet the need in the community. Calvary will soon open a third housing program that will serve as a safe place to live and rebuild for women fleeing domestic violence. We are proud that we will now offer twice as many beds as we did two years ago and will continue to support women as they heal from the traumas and the challenges that they've been facing.
For more information, please visit: www.calvaryservices.org
Calvary Women's Services is expanding its housing and services to meet the needs of women in DC who are experiencing homelessness and domestic violence. We are seeking an experienced professional who is passionate about empowering women and excited to bring their skills, experience, and leadership to the new position of Clinical Director.
The Clinical Director will provide clinical training, support, and resources across all of Calvary’s programs. They will offer clinical supervision to manager-level and licensed staff as well as social work interns. Working in collaboration with the Director of Programs, the Clinical Director will ensure that the case management and comprehensive support services offered at our housing programs follow a trauma-informed care model and are of the highest quality to meet the needs of our clients.
The Clinical Director will provide organizational management and leadership as a part of the Leadership Team. Reporting to the CEO and partnering with other leaders across the organization, the Clinical Director will promote a strong organizational culture, develop and drive the organization’s strategic work plans, and represent the organization within the community.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned clinician with a deep understanding of domestic violence and homelessness and a commitment to empowering the whole staff team. They will have a genuine passion for Calvary’s mission and will embody the organizational values of respect, empowerment, collaboration, diversity and inclusivity, and excellence.
- Implement the vision and strategy for the comprehensive support services within Calvary’s housing programs, including case management, therapy, addiction recovery programs, education, and life skills programs, and workforce development
- Coordinate the work of the Wellness Team – therapists, relapse prevention facilitators, and licensed nurse practitioner – including management of referrals and regular team meetings
- Provide clinical supervision to the program managers, assistant director of permanent housing, licensed social workers (serving as case managers), and social work interns. Serve as a clinical resource to the Director of Programs.
- Proactively identify needs at Calvary for providing quality clinical services across all programs and departments
- Oversee medication and toxin screens processes, including training, oversight, and implementation
- Develop any infrastructure and systems needed to ensure quality clinical services
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology, counseling, or other related social service/science disciplines. Certification and/or licensure in a relevant discipline. LISCW required.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience working in social services, mental health, substance abuse with a track record of providing integrated trauma-informed care
- At least 5 years supervisory and management experience
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and cultural competence, including communication ability with a diverse population
- Demonstrated commitment to the values of diversity, inclusiveness, and empowerment
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
This is a full-time, on-site position. The salary range for this position is $100,000-$120,000 and is based on education and experience.
- 100% of employee’s CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield medical insurance
- Optional dental and/or vision insurance coverage
- 100% of employee’s life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan and matching program
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical, dependent care, and transportation reimbursable expenses
- Portable life insurance
- Aflac Supplemental Policies for Accidents, Hospitalizations and/or Cancer Protection
- Generous vacation (beginning at 15 days), sick leave, and holidays
- Professional development funds for training and education
Calvary Women’s Services has retained the executive search firm LeaderFit to manage this search.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert