Legion of Christ /
Job Type: Full time, hybrid (3 days/week
This full time position is integral to the mission of Regnum
Christi to reveal Christ’s love, form apostles, and then send them
out to help build the Kingdom of Christ. The overall purpose
of this role is to provide support to a dynamic, energetic, and
Christ-centered team of three development professionals led by the
Regional Development Director (SE Region) of the Legion of
Christ. We are looking for a self-starter with great customer
service skills and the ability to work collaboratively with
- Work closely, actively, and collaboratively with the Regional
Development and Regnum Christi
- Diligently maintain accurate donor records in customer
relationship management (CRM) system (Salesforce), including
contact management and personal information.
- Maintain the donation forecast, properly classify prospects,
and manage and maintain donor pipeline
- Research and analyze data on existing and potential
- Work with the communications and marketing team to design
- Support the team of development officers with administrative
support, reports, presentations, appointments, mailings, and
- To carry out these responsibilities, the Regional Development
Assistant must be able to use multiple software applications, such
as word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software,
relational databases, and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate
and/or format data, reports, and communications, as well as use
collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams and videoconferencing
- Assist with follow up and reminders of appointments and events
including birthday, Christmas, and anniversary cards, thank you
notes, Mass cards, etc. Plan and organize projects to reach out to
supporters by mail or electronic means.
- Manage and assist with planning, organizing, and hosting of
development events such as galas, group presentations, business
retreats, Local Fundraising Campaigns, etc.
- Fulfill the duties of secretary for occasional fundraising
- Attend occasional fundraising meetings both regionally and
- Actively contribute to achieving greater effectiveness in
administration and implementation of best practices
- Detail oriented to provide high quality work product.
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate work experience.
- 3-5 years of related experience.
- Demonstrated experience in working well as part of a team.
- Demonstrated experience offering caring and compassionate
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills in
English (an ability to communicate in Spanish is also an
- Works well under stress and with multiple priorities.
- Strong time management and follow-up skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills to successfully manage
- Proficiency with office technology, especially conducting
internet research, and use of Microsoft Office Suite products such
as Microsoft Word, Excel (including proficiency with creating and
using pivot tables) and PowerPoint for presentations.
- Understanding of and willingness to learn contact management
- Complete respect for the Roman Catholic Church, the Legion of
Christ, and Regnum Christi.
- Understanding of fundraising with a basic understanding of
- This position is based in Roswell, Georgia; candidates should
preferably be located within a distance of a forty-minute rush-hour
- Compensation: DOE
- Benefits: Generous paid time-off: holidays, vacation,
personal and sick time; full employee and family healthcare
coverage; excellent 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Work Environment: In Roswell, GA collaborating with
dynamic and joyful individuals, seeking new ways to fulfill the
evangelizing mission of the Catholic Church!
- Position type: Full time by the hour. Hybrid environment with 3
days expected in office and 2 days of remote work on average.
- Interested qualified individuals should apply at:
- Application must include Cover Letter and Resume