Regional Development Assistant
- The Legion of Christ
- Georgia, United States
- Salary Commensurate with experience
- Closing date
- Apr 21, 2023
- Position Type
- Fundraising, Direct Marketing, Donor Relations, Fundraising Administration, Planned Giving, Other Fundraising, Special Events, Programs, Managing Volunteers, Program Administration and Management, Administrative, Accounting and Finance, Office Administration, Other Administrative, Sales and Marketing
- For-Profit Companies, Religion
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Legion of Christ / Regnum Christi
Job Type: Full time, hybrid (3 days/week in office)
This full time position is integral to the mission of Regnum Christi to reveal Christ’s love, form apostles, and then send them out to help build the Kingdom of Christ. The overall purpose of this role is to provide support to a dynamic, energetic, and Christ-centered team of three development professionals led by the Regional Development Director (SE Region) of the Legion of Christ. We are looking for a self-starter with great customer service skills and the ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Work closely, actively, and collaboratively with the Regional Development and Regnum Christi Atlanta teams
- Diligently maintain accurate donor records in customer relationship management (CRM) system (Salesforce), including contact management and personal information.
- Maintain the donation forecast, properly classify prospects, and manage and maintain donor pipeline
- Research and analyze data on existing and potential benefactors
- Work with the communications and marketing team to design collateral materials.
- Support the team of development officers with administrative support, reports, presentations, appointments, mailings, and calling.
- To carry out these responsibilities, the Regional Development Assistant must be able to use multiple software applications, such as word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software, relational databases, and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate and/or format data, reports, and communications, as well as use collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams and videoconferencing (e.g. Zoom).
- Assist with follow up and reminders of appointments and events including birthday, Christmas, and anniversary cards, thank you notes, Mass cards, etc. Plan and organize projects to reach out to supporters by mail or electronic means.
- Manage and assist with planning, organizing, and hosting of development events such as galas, group presentations, business retreats, Local Fundraising Campaigns, etc.
- Fulfill the duties of secretary for occasional fundraising committees
- Attend occasional fundraising meetings both regionally and nationally
- Actively contribute to achieving greater effectiveness in administration and implementation of best practices
- Detail oriented to provide high quality work product.
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate work experience.
- 3-5 years of related experience.
- Demonstrated experience in working well as part of a team.
- Demonstrated experience offering caring and compassionate customer service.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills in English (an ability to communicate in Spanish is also an advantage).
- Works well under stress and with multiple priorities.
- Strong time management and follow-up skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills to successfully manage projects independently.
- Proficiency with office technology, especially conducting internet research, and use of Microsoft Office Suite products such as Microsoft Word, Excel (including proficiency with creating and using pivot tables) and PowerPoint for presentations.
- Understanding of and willingness to learn contact management software (Salesforce).
- Complete respect for the Roman Catholic Church, the Legion of Christ, and Regnum Christi.
- Understanding of fundraising with a basic understanding of planned giving.
- This position is based in Roswell, Georgia; candidates should preferably be located within a distance of a forty-minute rush-hour commute.
- Compensation: DOE
- Benefits: Generous paid time-off: holidays, vacation, personal and sick time; full employee and family healthcare coverage; excellent 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Work Environment: In Roswell, GA collaborating with dynamic and joyful individuals, seeking new ways to fulfill the evangelizing mission of the Catholic Church!
- Position type: Full time by the hour. Hybrid environment with 3 days expected in office and 2 days of remote work on average.
- Interested qualified individuals should apply at: here
- Application must include Cover Letter and Resume
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert