Executive Director (start-up launch, global systems change)
- The Global Partnership for Civic Engagement (& Better Century Awards)
- New York, United States
- Salary Not specified
- Closing date
- May 31, 2023
- Position Type
- Executive, Fundraising, Corporate and Foundation Relations, Direct Marketing, Donor Relations, Fundraising Administration, Grant Seeking, Major Gifts, Membership, Prospect Research, Other Fundraising, Special Events, Programs, Program Administration and Management
- Arts, Education, Environment, For-Profit Companies, Health, International, Other Fields, Philanthropic Advisors, Research, Social Services, Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time
(Position could be remote/global) Looking for a dynamic and experienced Executive Director to work with the Founder/Executive Chairman to ensure our organization achieves our ambitious goals. The Global Partnership is a new non-profit founded by a highly-accomplished, NYC-based, social entrepreneur ( http://linkedin.com/in/jamesclark5 ) and is dedicated to identifying and mobilizing support for systemic initiatives addressing civilization's greatest challenges in ten categories: Culture & Community; Economics & Employment; Education & Media; Energy; Environment, Food & Water; Health; Housing; Policy & Governance; Religion & Spirituality; and, Science & Technology. (NOTE: This is a START-UP LAUNCH scenario, including fundraising (with support of Executive Chairman) for pay. Must be able to afford launch window before compensation.)
• Leadership and Strategic Planning
• Fundraising and Resource Development
• Program Development and Implementation
• Operations and Financial Management
• Marketing and Communications
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- At least 8-10 years of experience in senior leadership positions in non-profit organizations or other social impact initiatives, with a proven track record of success in fundraising, program development, and organizational management. Ideally, with some substantive experience as a social entrepreneur with a successful track record in launching and scaling.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with experience managing staff, budgets, and operations.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including donors, volunteers, members, and systemic initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience in public speaking, media relations, and marketing.
- Knowledge and experience in the non-profit sector, including fundraising, program development, and volunteer engagement.
- A strong commitment to the organization's mission and values.
- Familiarity with the social impact landscape, including best practices, trends, and key players.
- Experience with digital technology and data management is a plus.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert