Development Manager, Fundraising
- Wayside Youth & Family Support Network
- Massachusetts, United States
- $60,000.00 - $70,000.00
- Closing date
- Jun 2, 2023
- Position Type
- Fundraising, Fundraising Administration, Programs, Grant Administration, Grant Making, Administrative, Public Relations and Communications
- Advocacy, Community Foundations, Social Services, Youth
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Salary Range: $60,000 - $70,000/year depending on
Wayside is looking for an innovative Development Manager who will work in collaboration with other departments to ensure there is a clear approach and messaging in fundraising efforts. The Development Manager oversees Wayside’s annual giving campaign(s), identifies grant opportunities, writes grants, and runs annual fundraising event, 5K4Kids each fall. Reporting to the Director of Communications and Development, the Development Manager supports the overall fundraising efforts and will be responsible for retaining and expanding existing fundraising streams along with creating and implementing new models of income generation to scale philanthropic initiatives and raise increased revenue from individuals, foundation, and corporate donors.
What You Will Do:
Competencies/Traits of Our Superstars:
- Strong critical thinking, research, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated success implementing donor engagement strategies.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion by respecting and valuing differences among colleagues and stakeholders, and advocating for social justice.
- Demonstrates an ability to apply an equity analysis to communication materials.
- Must be able to interact effectively with donors, executive team, management, and colleagues at all levels.
- Willingness to take initiative, problem-solve, and work cross-functionally with colleagues and across departments to support short-term and long-term Development and organizational goals.
- Committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in all communications.
- Please attach a cover letter and/or a wiring sample to your application.
- A bachelor’s degree and at least two years of experience are required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint. A bachelor’s degree and at least two years of experience are required.
Wayside welcomes equity-minded applicants whose values align with our goal of being a child welfare and behavioral health agency committed to anti-racism, social justice, and advocacy. Successful candidates are asked to be engaged in Wayside’s dedication to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. Bilingual/bicultural and LGBTQ+ applicants are encouraged to apply!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert