Major Gifts Officer - West (Phoeniz, AZ)
- Wounded Warrior Project
- Arizona, United States
- Salary Commensurate with experience
- Closing date
- Jun 13, 2023
- Position Type
- Fundraising, Donor Relations, Fundraising Administration, Major Gifts, Prospect Research, Other Fundraising, Programs, Grant Making, Government Relations and Advocacy, Program Administration and Management, Administrative, Sales and Marketing
- Advocacy, Health, Social Services
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Job Description Summary The Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) Major Gifts Specialist is a member of WWP’s fundraising team. The Major Gifts Specialist stewards a portfolio of major gift donors and new prospects. The Major Gifts Specialist identifies, cultivates, and solicits high net worth individuals through ongoing personal contact with strong emphasis on in-person meetings and cultivation events. The Major Gifts Specialist shares in the financial goal of the Major Gifts team and is responsible for generating revenue from different revenue channels such as cash, gifts of stock, and deferred gifts. EXPERIENCE Requirements
- Three years of fundraising or sales experience.
- Three years of demonstrated achievement identifying, cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding major donors.
- Two years of experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM database.
- Bachelor’s degree. Equivalent combination of education, experience, training, or certification may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Valid state-issued driver’s license.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert