Job Description Summary The Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) Major
Gifts Specialist is a member of WWP’s fundraising team. The Major
Gifts Specialist stewards a portfolio of major gift donors and new
prospects. The Major Gifts Specialist identifies, cultivates, and
solicits high net worth individuals through ongoing personal
contact with strong emphasis on in-person meetings and cultivation
events. The Major Gifts Specialist shares in the financial goal of
the Major Gifts team and is responsible for generating revenue from
different revenue channels such as cash, gifts of stock, and
- Three years of fundraising or sales experience.
- Three years of demonstrated achievement identifying,
cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding major donors.
- Two years of experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Bachelor’s degree. Equivalent combination of education,
experience, training, or certification may be considered in lieu of
- Valid state-issued driver’s license.