The Zalik Foundation is an Atlanta based family foundation that
works toward its mission to create knowledgeable Jews, ensure
children and seniors live with promise and dignity, empower women
and girls, promote entrepreneurship, and ensure for a sovereign and
We are seeking a hard-working, dependable, and highly organized
Grants Management and Administration Associate to serve as an
integral member of our small team who will provide essential
administrative, grantmaking and office management support to the
Foundation and its executives. This is a fantastic
opportunity for a highly organized individual who is interested in
the nonprofit or philanthropic sectors and is seeking to advance
their career. The individual should have database management
experience or is an adaptive learner willing to undertake an
intensive database onboarding and training period.
Grants Management and
Location: Atlanta, GA
Hours: Full time (40
Organization: This full-time position
reports to the Executive Director
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not
Grant and Database Management (75%):
- Manage all aspects of Fluxx grants management platform, which
includes form building, creating and updating grant records, user
accounts, and ensuring data integrity throughout database.
- Generate and revise draft grant agreements and proposal
summaries, and detailed reports providing summary and of
Foundation’s grantmaking data.
- Provide technical support and basic training to
internal users, grantees, and applicants.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with database as they
- Provide administrative support for grants processing, including
review and audit grant applications and reports for compliance with
data integrity standards and grant application procedures.
- Support Fluxx platform maintenance and upgrades. Identify,
recommend, test and implement approved updates and
- Serve as Foundation liaison to Fluxx. Stay up to date on
changes, new features, and best practices.
- Maintain library of Fluxx and Foundation processes, policies,
- Participate in training and educational opportunities to
augment knowledge and experience in all aspects of database and
Administrative Assistance and Office Management
- Manage President and Executive Director’s calendars, including
heavy scheduling and confirmation of meetings. (virtual and
in-person). Send daily meeting calendar to President.
- Provide support for board meetings throughout year, which
includes compiling meeting materials, assembling binders for staff
and trustees, and taking meeting minutes.
- Manage Executives’ work-related travel and logistical
arrangements, including registrations, booking flights and ground
transportation, reserving hotels, arranging meals, etc.
- Prepare meetings at the Foundation office which may include
collecting RSVP’s, greeting guests, ordering meals, setting up
conference room IT equipment and software, and providing other set
up or clean up as needed.
- Process monthly expense and reimbursement reports.
- Support writing assignments, which may include drafting or
editing correspondence, tribute ads, articles, or summary
- Maintain annual foundation holiday calendar, board meeting
calendar and contact list.
- Perform general office duties such as answering phones/emails,
monitoring office supply inventory, maintaining common office areas
and equipment, managing mail and correspondence, running errands,
managing digital files.
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree from an accredited
- 3 Years Full-Time Experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency with Fluxx Grants Management or similar cloud-based
grants management systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, Word,
PowerPoint, and Outlook), as well as Dropbox, DocuSign, Expensify,
and Adobe Acrobat.
- Detail oriented with great organization skills.
- Effectively prioritize, multi-task and manage time to support
the work of various functions.
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely verbally and in
- Takes initiative, as appropriate, and can work well
independently and as part of a team.
- Protect sensitive information by maintaining the highest level
of discretion and confidentiality.
- Positive attitude and strong sense of integrity.
- Desire to support a small team and work in a small
Desired but not required Qualifications, Knowledge,
Skills and Abilities:
- Previous experience managing a relational database.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of grants management and
- Familiarity with HTML or Ruby Programming Language.
- Certified Georgia notary or willingness to receive notary
certification within first 90 days.
- Professional or volunteer experience in the Jewish
Compensation is commensurate with experience. As a
non-exempt position, the role is eligible for overtime.
This job is based in Atlanta, Georgia and is not remote.
The Foundation offers a complete benefits package that includes
medical, dental, and vision insurance; paid time off; a 401K plan
with an employer contribution; and charitable contributions on
behalf of employees.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to
note " Grants Management and Administration Associate " in the
subject line. No phone inquiries, please.
The Zalik Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and
welcomes a diverse candidate pool.