WHO is Sound Generations?
We are a comprehensive non-profit organization that serves older
adults and people with disabilities in King County.
Our mission is to partner with older
adults to provide accessible and inclusive services so they can age
We are seeking a Chief Programs Officer to join
our Team in Seattle, WA
WHAT will I do?
The Chief Programs Officer provides leadership and oversight of
Sound Generations programs, staff, and facilities. Provide
strategic direction to our Food Security (including Meals on
Wheels), Transportation, Health & Wellness, Assistance
Services, and Housing programs. Implement advocacy strategies that
result in strong programs and services with sustainable revenue
streams. Work in partnership with government agencies and other
non-profit community-based organizations.
Pay Range: $170,000 – $190,000 per
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday(Hybrid), 40
- Great Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Employer paid 401k plan.
- 4 weeks paid vacation. Plus, paid sick leave, 2 personal days
and 10 paid holidays.
- Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Commuter
benefits and more!
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of Sound Generations'
programs and facilities.
- Provide strategic direction to Sound Generations' programs.
Ensure alignment with the organizational mission.
- Oversee program systems, procedures, and staff culture to
support high quality program delivery and foster an environment of
innovation while maintaining legal and contractual compliance.
- Provide leadership to the establishment of performance measures
and data systems. Oversee appropriate data collection and analysis.
Ensure programs are formally evaluated regularly.
- Engage in advocacy for systemic change and to generate
additional governmental funding.
- Ensure the development of health and safety practices for Sound
and oversee compliance with those practices, including
- Provide staff support to board committees as appropriate.
- Develop a collaborative and effective team in a healthy work
environment. Supervise, train, and evaluate assigned
- Develop and manage assigned budgets and operating plans. Code
and approve invoices.
- Represent the organization to external stakeholders and
audiences. Establish strong relationships with community partners
serving diverse communities of older adults and people with
- Master's degree in social work, health administration, public
health, public administration, business, or closely related
- Seven (7) years' experience managing professional staff, budget
development and oversight.
- Seven (7) years' leadership experience securing and managing
complex funding sources including government, third party payers,
grants, and fee for service.
Sound Generations is an equal opportunity employer, and we value
our diverse workforce. We welcome everyone who is interested in
serving our local communities. Please contact our HR Team at
help with accommodations or if you have any questions.
HOW to Apply?
Please visit: https://soundgenerations.org/careers/