Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Work Schedule: Remote, full time, 40 hours/week, exempt; Some
nights and weekends may be required; Some travel throughout the
country required for donor meetings and networking.
• Develop and implement a comprehensive fundraising plan to meet
the organization’s annual revenue goals.
• Identify and cultivate major gift prospects, as well as corporate
and foundation donors.
• Plan and execute special events that engage donors and raise
funds for the organization.
• Work closely with the Board of Directors and Executive Director
to develop fundraising strategies and goals.
• Monitor and analyze fundraising data to evaluate performance and
adjust strategies as needed.
• Develop outreach programs (high school and college campuses, in
home media, etc.)
• Assist Executive Director in planning, organization, and
directing the organization’s operations and programs.
• Assist Executive Director with developing and implementing
consistent accounting policies, procedures, and operational
• Assist Executive Director with reporting on the organization’s
results for the board of directors.
• Bachelor’s degree in nonprofit management, business
administration, or a related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in nonprofit fundraising, with a
proven track record of success in major gifts, corporate and
foundation giving, and special events.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the
ability to write compelling donor communications and marketing
• Strong leadership and management skills, with experience managing
a team of fundraising professionals.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with colleagues,
Board members, and volunteers.
• A deep commitment to the mission and values of our
About Use Your Voice:
Use Your Voice is a 501(c)(4) social welfare organization that
seeks to promote themes and messages that will help diminish the
hostilities that divide our society.
Use Your Voice, believes that America is the most exceptional
country in the world, composed of an incredibly promising and
diverse citizenry, who are best suited to re-shape and re-imagine
solution-oriented campaigns that unify Americans and encourage them
to participate in healthy political discourse.
To learn more and get involved, visit our website, Instagram,
TikTok and Twitter pages.
Use Your Voice
4207 SE Woodstock Boulevard, #485, Portland, OR 97202