The University of Mount Olive has an immediate opening for an
Executive Assistant/ Campaign Manager.
The Executive Assistant /Campaign Manager works with management
staff, development staff, and campaign leaders and counsel to
coordinate and support all aspects of the fundraising campaign and
the University Advancement Division. Oversee the quality of the
content created by copywriters and designers to ensure that brand
identity for the campaign and University is adhered to. Assist with
organizing and implementing strategies to expand the following
fundraising initiatives: DIY/Social Fundraising, Major Gifts,
Honor/Memorial Giving, Employee Campaigns, Matching Gifts, Estate
Planning, and other potential new sources of giving.
- Responsible for providing campaign and administrative support
to the Vice President for University Advancement.
- Support and coordinate all campaign activities of committees,
volunteers, staff, and others as they relate to campaign planning
- Schedule and coordinate campaign committee meetings including
notifications, agendas, action plans, and reminders.
- Support creation and use of campaign marketing materials
including support of campaign staff and volunteers in preparing
information, cultivation, and solicitation presentations.
- Manage orientation of campaign volunteers as needed to update
on campaign planning and implementation.
- Assist with maintain a comprehensive campaign donor database
and monthly review of top prospective donors and status of gift
ratings, volunteer and staff portfolio assignments, cultivation
strategies, solicitation and follow-up visits, and contact
- Assist with conducting prospective donor research to compile
background information and support campaign leaders and staff in
soliciting individual, corporate, foundation, and other prospective
- Record and share monthly assignments and follow-up actions
regarding all campaign related visits with prospective campaign
leaders and donors.
- Manage and distribute a campaign calendar of scheduled
activities and regular progress reports to campaign leaders and
- Manage regular campaign communications updates with staff,
volunteer leaders, and current and prospective donors – personal,
written, and web-based.
- Coordinate and support public presentations to civic
organizations and media contacts to inform visibility and knowledge
of the campaign vision and benefits to the community.
- Monitor thorough, accurate, and secure computer and hard copy
donation and pledge records and support monthly campaign progress
reports of gifts and activity to campaign leaders and staff.
- Ensure timely and effective acknowledgement of all campaign
gifts and pledges, including confirmation and delivery of pledge
- Perform the above and any other duties necessary for effective
and efficient campaign planning, management, and
- Serve as backup for Director of Advancement Services and Annual
Fund as the role pertains to gift receipting.
- Preparing or assisting in all church related communications
including reports for conferences and convention, monthly
E-newsletter to FWBs, and materials for AFWB Community
- Maintain files, databases, and information vital to the success
of scholarship and endowment donor relations including annual
reports, contact information, and database management
- Coordinate annual Donor Honor Roll list and support giving
society or recognition events for University Advancement.
- Assist Advancement staff on donor communications including
daily preparation of gift acknowledgement letters, donor highlight
stories for development communication, new donor packets, and
preparation of annual impact reports.
- Demonstrated success in one-on-one communications and
relationship-building with donors and prospects
- A commitment to continuing education in the field stewardship
and donor relations
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all
- Required schedule: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. M-F plus some evenings
and weekend work
- This position demands accuracy, honesty, integrity and the
ability to work within the covenant of the University of Mount
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be
assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer skills to include
data entry, ability to run queries, and manipulation of data
- Knowledge of fundraising donor relationship management
platform, Blackbaud Raiser's Edge preferred
- Minimum of four years in community engagement in the non-profit
- Demonstrated track record of networking and building
relationships with stakeholders
To Apply: Candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and a
list of at least three professional references by email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of
applications will begin immediately and will continue until the
position is filled.
The University of Mount Olive is an Equal Opportunity