Chief Development and Growth Officer
YR Media – Oakland, CA, USA
YR Media Seeks a passionate, innovative, and
strategic Chief Development and Growth
Officer. As the Chief Development and Growth Officer, the
successful candidate will lead a dedicated team to spearhead a
comprehensive development program focused on growth. They will
provide strategic development leadership to advance YR Media’s
mission and will be responsible for actively engaging
fundraising volunteers. The Chief Development and Growth Officer
will position the organization as a nonprofit of choice for
the investments of individual and institutional donors. The
position is responsible for strategic and tactical planning for YR
Media’s development efforts, supervision of development staff,
execution of annual giving plans, and regular program
Qualifications include but are not limited
- Progressive promotion through development positions in a
- Documented success in cultivating, soliciting, closing, and
stewarding individual gifts of $10,000+ and institutional
gifts of $100,000+.
- Experience planning, leading and managing development projects
with success in fundraising from multiple donor channels,
including setting and implementing major gift solicitation
strategies and institutional application processes.
- Experience working for an organization with a budget of
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage budgets.
- Working knowledge of fundraising standards for nonprofits, with
CFRE or CASE certifications preferred.
This position’s job location is hybrid to Oakland, CA, or
Chicago, IL. This position may transition to a regular on-site
presence at a YR Media Hub.
DRiWaterstone Human Capital is proud to lead this search on
behalf of YR Media. For more information on how to apply, please