The University of Colorado Boulder Advancement department
encourages applications for a Senior Program Manager, Facility
Operations! The Senior Program Manager is responsible for
supervising the facility reservation program for Koenig Alumni
Center, supervising student workers that staff the front desk and
both internal and external events, renting the facility to internal
and external constituents, managing the liquor license, bar
program, and alcohol inventory, and increasing revenue generation
by developing collaborative opportunities and improving facility
Under the guidance of the Executive Assistant overseeing operations
for the Alumni Association, this position is tasked with strategic
and impactful programmatic planning and execution that achieves the
unit’s goals in stewarding donors, engaging alumni and other
constituents, promoting the reputation of the Alumni Association,
and increasing overall philanthropic support for CU Boulder.
The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a
culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students
dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We
are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and
individuals with disabilities. Who We Are CU Boulder Advancement is
committed to a culture of joy, motivated by collaboration,
passionate about excellence and driven by impact. These four values
define our culture and drive our engagement and fundraising
At CU Boulder Advancement, we allocate time and resources to
diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI). Our efforts contribute
directly to our division’s core values and to advancing CU
Boulder’s mission through impactful fundraising and engagement
results. As a team and as individuals, we commit to learning about
and challenging systems, policies, and practices that enable
oppressive ideologies to recur in our community. (Oppressive
ideologies include racism, sexism, ableism, heterosexism, and other
“isms” that cause harm. This list is not exhaustive and may evolve
in our pursuit of collective liberation.) Embracing our
responsibility to lead and model helps promote the culture we
desire while supporting our internal and external constituents.
Accountability for our commitment to DEI is established through
specific individual and team goals that evaluate our progress and
growth. What Your Key Responsibilities Will Be Facility
Welcome Center Coordinator
- Be responsible for the Facility Reservation Program for Koenig
- Collect facility reservation deposits and complete reservation
- Develop and manage student lead program.
- Hire and train student facility managers and student
- Create new opportunities for areas of growth in the rental
- Recommend facility upgrades and improvements.
- Pursue collaborative opportunities and partnerships.
- Originate new programming to increase facility usage and bar
- Serve as building proctor and oversee the Koenig Alumni Center
building and the Carriage House:
- Monitor condition of Koenig Alumni Association and
- Recommend upgrades to indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Submit work requests for building repairs and maintenance.
- Ensure execution of approved maintenance and upgrades to the
- Execute logistics for Alumni events held at Koenig.
- Manage Alumni Vehicle Fleet:
- Assist staff in acquiring needed certifications.
- Ensure all CUBAA vehicles are regularly maintained by
- Ensure vehicles are regularly washed and cleaned.
- Promptly report issues and problems with vehicles.
- Serve as parking liaison for CUBAA.
- Oversee customer service, front desk, and main phone
- Hire and train student assistants.
- Manage front desk schedule.
- Delegate and supervise student projects as needed.
- Develop and manage student lead program.
Other Engagement Duties as Assigned
- Manage the liquor license associated with the Koenig Alumni
- Work with approved liquor distributors to order alcohol needed
for all upcoming events.
- Maintain and manage liquor inventory system.
- Stay up to date on and abide by all state, campus and local
- Pursue new opportunities for areas of growth in the bar
- Assist the Alumni Association Team with other administrative
and operational duties as assigned.
- Provide event staffing support for all-hands Alumni events and
other events as needed.
- Partner with donor relations and Alumni Association Events and
Outreach team to engage, steward and manage important donors,
volunteers and allies to the Alumni Association.
What You Should Know
- This position has the ability to work a hybrid schedule with
some days on campus and some days remote.
- This position may require local, regional, and out-of-state
travel to engage with university constituents and will occasionally
be required to work evenings/weekends.
What We Can Offer The salary range is $65,300 - $72,800 annually.
Relocation assistance may be available within department
guidelines. The University of Colorado offers
medical, dental, retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO
Pass. The University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest
employers in Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher
education environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado Boulder
. What We
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience or combination of
education and experience may substitute.
- 1+ years of professional, job-related experience.
- This role requires a valid U.S. Driver’s License and
willingness to test for a Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV)
Please apply by February 12, 2024
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For
consideration, please apply through CU Boulder Jobs