Job Title: Development Coordinator
Benefits: 403B, Health, Dental/Vision
Schedule: Fulltime, Monday-Friday
Job Location: Remote
Salary: $50K-$60K, with annual bonus
70 Faces Media, the largest and most
diverse Jewish digital media company in North America, is seeking
an energetic and collaborative person to join the organization as
Development Coordinator. This is an important role for someone
capable of taking ownership over systems and processes that enable
the CEO and development department to operate efficiently and
effectively. The Development Coordinator will play an integral role
in the organization, supporting the CEO and the VP of Development,
and coordinating the day-to-day calendar of the CEO and operations
of the development department.
Who You Are:
- You’re organized and can work within established systems, while
being flexible and open to change.
- You’re adaptable to different work styles.
- You’re a motivated self-starter, and you don’t need reminders
to get the job done.
- Juggling requests from multiple people – and fulfilling those
requests quickly – comes naturally to you.
- You’re interested in learning more about the field of
philanthropy and fundraising.
- You’re excited by 70 Faces Media and eager to join a team of
collaborative, mission-driven colleagues.
- Provide exemplary administrative support to the CEO and VP of
Development including scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars,
and arranging travel.
- Work in partnership with appropriate staff to coordinate
meetings that involve additional members of the Management
- Take ownership of Board meeting preparation, execution, and
follow-up, including managing logistics, preparing materials,
tracking attendance, taking meeting minutes, and coordinating next
- Schedule board committee meetings.
- Schedule meetings with donors, prospects, and board members and
assist with meeting follow-up as needed by the CEO and VP of
- Manage donor database and maintain data accuracy and integrity;
enter prospect, donor, and board member data, including meeting
notes, future tasks, gift receipt, and gift acknowledgment in donor
- Manage processing and acknowledgment for all gifts received,
coordinating with finance to ensure that appropriate billing is
tied to each gift.
- Generate gift and other reports, as needed.
- Assist with the planning, organizing, and execution of
cultivation and stewardship events.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and digital
- Detail-oriented and effective time management skills
- Familiarity with, or quick ability to learn about and master,
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects and
- Self-starter and independent worker, while also being a team
- Integrity to handle confidential materials
About 70 Faces Media:
70 Faces Media is the largest and most diverse Jewish digital
media company in North America. Through our expanding portfolio of
brands, products, and events, we serve as the digital connective
tissue of the Jewish community, meeting people where they are and
providing them pathways to deepen knowledge, connection, belonging,
and meaning. Our six brands – the Jewish Telegraphic Agency, My
Jewish Learning, Kveller, Hey Alma, The Nosher, and the New York
Jewish Week – educate, engage, and connect people to Jewish
knowledge and Jewish community, seeing a combined 5M+ average
monthly page views to their websites and serving 400,000+ regular
email subscribers. This is a time of momentum for 70 Faces Media,
which is increasingly viewed as being on the forefront of creating
infrastructure for Jewish engagement online, and adopting
innovative content and marketing strategies for reaching diverse
audiences. This dynamic, fast-paced organization now employs a
50-person team, with scores of freelance contributors across North
America and around the world.
We Encourage You to Apply:
At 70 Faces Media, we value diversity, and we encourage all to
apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status,
disability status, or any other characteristic protected by
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover
letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Development Coordinator”
in the subject line.